UnevenEdge

What coffee is better?

Still Me

I drink tea.

oh no no no no...when it comes to tea I'm far pickier....I only buy loose leaf blends that I put in my "Death Star" tea ball....I bought these legit tea balls on accident once tho...it was a oolong peach tea...but you have to make it in a pitcher...you drop the whole tea ball in the water and as it steeps it unfurls into a fucking flower....it's was deliciously beautiful....

I think I may actually hate coffee drinkers more than the cigarette smokers these days.  Always holding up lines for paltry cups of hot liquid you can make at home....Making absurd orders so your shit water doesn't taste like shit, not getting any work done because "I cant do shit until this coffee maker finishes my shitwater".  If you're not driving a truck cross country, you don't need coffee.

I think I may actually hate coffee drinkers more the cigarette smokers these days.  Always holding up lines for paltry cups of hot liquid you can make at home....Making absurd orders so your shit water doesn't taste like shit, not getting any work done because "I cant do shit until this coffee maker finishes my shitwater".  I'f you're not driving a truck cross country, you don't need coffee.

i don't have a coffee maker at home...and LB doesn't like coffee either...and I said gas station....meaning I make my own...and I'm actually trying to limit my caffeine intake from drinking a 20oz redbull every fucking day...plus coffee helps me poop....

I get free starbucks coffee at work. I normally drink the pike, but sometimes I'll drink an americano or a dark roast french press. I normally only add two tablespoons of half and half to my coffee. If it's dark roast, I take it black. I'm not that picky. As long as the coffee isn't stale and full of grinds, I'll drink it.

I think I may actually hate coffee drinkers more than the cigarette smokers these days.  Always holding up lines for paltry cups of hot liquid you can make at home....Making absurd orders so your shit water doesn't taste like shit, not getting any work done because "I cant do shit until this coffee maker finishes my shitwater".  If you're not driving a truck cross country, you don't need coffee.

Pardon me but you are going to stand there while I order my grande iced caramel machiatto, no water, half skim milk, half whole milk, a splash of half and half, double whipped, 1 sugar, no splenda, half a packet of pure sugar, no Sweet N Low, into a coffee cup with no sleeves and like it. >:(

Actually I tend to stick to a simple caramel machiatto on hot days if I'm at B&N or Dunn's Bros. Most mornings lately I just get Kona at the gas station near work. I don't do long and obnoxious orders at speciality places because that's just sad. :D I'm supposed to limit my coffee consumption so the machine here has been replaced with a French press and it's a pain to bother with.

You're too picky. Just drink coffee and enjoy it.

"simple caramel machiatto" not a fan of the hipster talk

Blow it out your ass, roach. You don't even drink coffee because it's too hot for the nipple on your ba-ba.

Coffee slows the tumor growths, the sugar is needed to keep my blood sugar levels above 75. Caramel machiatto fits both those requirements and is simple compared to everything else on the menu. Educate yourself.

Pardon me but you are going to stand there while I order my grande iced caramel machiatto, no water, half skim milk, half whole milk, a splash of half and half, double whipped, 1 sugar, no splenda, half a packet of pure sugar, no Sweet N Low, into a coffee cup with no sleeves and like it. >:(

Actually I tend to stick to a simple caramel machiatto on hot days if I'm at B&N or Dunn's Bros. Most mornings lately I just get Kona at the gas station near work. I don't do long and obnoxious orders at speciality places because that's just sad. :D I'm supposed to limit my coffee consumption so the machine here has been replaced with a French press and it's a pain to bother with.

DAMN RIGHT! He's gonna watch us order our sugar bombs and like it! *Clinks Grande Caramel Cocoa Cluster frappuccino against your machiatto in solidarity*

I still need to try Wawa coffee

I have already had Sheetz coffee different times

My mom gets wawa every morning, but this morning she took a different route without a Wawa so she was forced to get Sheetz... needless to say there was a nice rant about how disgusting it was  >:D

My mom gets wawa every morning, but this morning she took a different route without a Wawa so she was forced to get Sheetz... needless to say there was a nice rant about how disgusting it was  >:D

That is even more motivation for me to one day travel to a location with a Wawa and to consume the Wawa coffee with glee

At that point I will probably never be able to drink Sheetz coffee again

There is an expensive hippie coffee place by me that makes an overpriced pour over. It was ok, but way too tart and tangy because they don't do dark roasts.

My daily routine is making a French/Italian roast or something dark in a French press or a coffee machine. Desperation office coffee is my second option, and last resort is having to buy a cup from somewhere.

Buddy...Buddy. Don't come between me and caffeine. There will be consequences.

That might be.....Well I'm thinking in the top 5 episodes of Boondocks for me.  Mostly because I love Aisha Tyler.

Let's Nab Oprah is definitely the one I've watched the most.  And the one where Bushido Jones gets decapitated is great too.

Pretty much all Stinkmeaner and Ed/Rummy eps are gold

I'm annoyed at myself because I keep forgetting to show this to my mom. She's like a walking TMZ, especially when it comes to famous hoes, and this would almost make her pee laughing. Parts of Stinkmeaner episodes are hit or miss for me. Ed/Rummy never failed to entertain me in every scene that they're in mostly because of their actors and how fucking stupid they could be. *Sigh* I actually forgot that Charlie Murphy was dead until I wrote this.