UnevenEdge

What's the oldest piece of clothing you still wear?

GunStarHero

I have a Brak Show shirt that's either from 2002 or 2004, that I still wear from time to time. There's also a shirt I got from a soccer tournament in 2003 that is the reigning champion of "comfiest pajama shirts."

sC3dmXA.jpg

Most of my wardrobe now is brand new, but what about you guys?

I have a 15 year old leather jacket in my closet....It was my favorite jacket and I havent trashed it because I keep saying I'ma get it restored......Then I just buy a new jacket.

I'm just keeping it because it's toasty when doing the snow that and it's water proof

I have a Brak Show shirt that's either from 2002 or 2004, that I still wear from time to time. There's also a shirt I got from a soccer tournament in 2003 that is the reigning champion of "comfiest pajama shirts."

sC3dmXA.jpg

Most of my wardrobe now is brand new, but what about you guys?

gir pj pants

Something I wear almost every single day - a black leather hat with silver accents that I've had since 1995. Think Indiana Jones.

Something that I have and could still wear because it still fits - my high school lettermans jacket.

Something I have and couldn't wear if I wanted to - a pink sweatshirt with an owl on it that I got as a Christmas present from the bus drivers when I was in kindergarten. It was the nicest thing I owned back then and I still have it because it's going to be turned into a throw pillow.

For the longest time I had my tiny Danny Kanell replication jersey from when I was 7, but I haven't had any childhood clothes in my drawers for years now. I used to remember them, but they were only there into my HS years because nobody ever bothered to throw them away.

We have a leather jacket from '98 that's still in pretty good condition. We don't wear it often, though.

There's a button-up form like 2000 that's still part of Our regular rotation, but it's starting to get pretty frayed.

Most of Our wardrobe is fairly recent, as the last few times We've moved, there was a significant amount of downsizing followed by a restocking.

Although, We're pretty sure somewhere in either the depths of Our closet or a still unpacked box is a garment or two that once belonged to Our mother. Perhaps one from her mom, even.