UnevenEdge

Reveal the ASMB mod identities!

I actually knew a lot but never found out who Arcturus and Veles were. I always thought Veles was crushrose just because his first post was in all caps.  ;D

I assumed Veles was Star_Wolf because before he was modded, I made an icon of one of the green faces on the board's background, and he said he might use it some time. And Veles used it for a while. And transgender rights were very important to both Star_Wolf and Veles.

I assumed Veles was Star_Wolf because before he was modded, I made an icon of one of the green faces on the board's background, and he said he might use it some time. And Veles used it for a while. And transgender rights were very important to both Star_Wolf and Veles.

Interesting, we will probably never know for sure on some of these.

• 6 years later...
On 12/23/2016 at 6:38 PM, Naraku4656 said:

i'd know it...maybe...probably not

Isen had a few alts, the main was something like Byte of Narsil, or Shards of Narsil maybe. The others I think were mostly just burners to post an annual thread about what would happen to the Earth's orbit if the sun just spontaneously blinked out of existence.

On 5/30/2023 at 1:59 PM, The_annoying_one said:

Since every single person on the ASMB was really just an alt of DrewId, that narrows it down significantly.

I thought we were all verpetas? Well, crap.

I'd like my money back, please?

• Haha 1

• Raptorpat unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

Almost none of you would even remember Isen’s original name. Also, even though it’s been soooooooo long, I feel like he wouldn’t want me to say it, so the mystery continues.

I remember Isen!  I liked Isen.  I might have an idea… :LithiumSmiley:

Edited by eklipse
Started with b?

9 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

Almost none of you would even remember Isen’s original name. Also, even though it’s been soooooooo long, I feel like he wouldn’t want me to say it, so the mystery continues.

On 6/4/2023 at 10:35 PM, SwimOdin said:

The Saturday/Friday aim chats were the best. There was this old core group we always had. I’m just gonna name drop the ones I can remember.

Crimm

ByteofNarsil/SwimMod_Isen

Beezo

MalonLovesLink/SwimMod_Nayru

StarryJelly

Maenos

CareBear

gosh I know I’m forgetting a handful more of you. Those were the best times outside of the board.

You, uhh.... already spilled the beans a while ago....

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...