UnevenEdge

Reveal the ASMB mod identities!

I think since the ASMB is no more, the main accounts of the ASMB mods should be revealed. All I know is Odin is Nikolai and Nayru is malon_loves_link.

I'd especially like to know who Perseus is. When he was first modded, I hated his thread locking practices, but he was a great IBer (even though it didn't take him long to stop posting there).

There's no reason to keep these secret anymore!

I think since the ASMB is no more, the main accounts of the ASMB mods should be revealed. All I know is Odin is Nikolai and Nayru is malon_loves_link.

I'd especially like to know who Perseus is. When he was first modded, I hated his thread locking practices, but he was a great IBer (even though it didn't take him long to stop posting there).

There's no reason to keep these secret anymore!

I'm actually suppose to go fishing with Perseus sometime... I just haven't mustered up the will to drive 4 hours.

I'm actually suppose to go fishing with Perseus sometime... I just haven't mustered up the will to drive 4 hours.

Perseus strikes me as a guy who owns a fishing spear...no flacid  fishing poles for him, no, nothing but an erect fishing spear will do...

I've said too much >.>