UnevenEdge

What do you think Zeni is doing right now?

enad

He's posting on the Proboards hasing a sad cuz this place was down....so he's reading this.

He's watching every key stroke, reading every line we post, dick pointing true north cuz we can't stop talking about him.

Zeni......oh Zeni, come back to mama Zeni, let Pooh cradle you to her bosom before I eat your head off like a Praying Mantis.

Guest The Hound

He's posting on the Proboards hasing a sad cuz this place was down....so he's reading this.

He's watching every key stroke, reading every line we post, dick pointing true north cuz we can't stop talking about him.

Zeni......oh Zeni, come back to mama Zeni, let Pooh cradle you to her bosom before I eat your head off like a Praying Mantis.

lmfao i just saw that post

He's at his desk, in the corner.

It's not a very ornate desk.  There's a picture of his mom and dad.  Next to that is a stack of invoices.

A few cubicles down, someone's laugh booms in a few short, emphatic bursts.  Zeni doesn't seem to mind.

The monotony isn't crushing as he expected.  It's more casual boredom.

He thinks to himself...

"This isn't so bad."

He presses the palm of his hand into the desk until his fingers are still.

Wait, you can ban but you can't release the ban......I call bullshit.

I have no powers when it comes to this

Most I can do is try to ask​ for appeals

Only groups that can ban is the man/women in Black and the admins

I have no powers when it comes to this

Most I can do is try to ask​ for appeals

Only groups that can ban is the man/women in Black and the admins

But you just said

a new server and an upgrade forum software

that's the only we can bring him back

I'm not kidding

My point being whoever did it can undo it

What will it take for you to let him come back?

the plan is to just let them back for the new board, again if they want to come back.

If the new board seems to take longer than expected, then I might just go ahead and let them back before that.

the plan is to just let them back for the new board, again if they want to come back.

If the new board seems to take longer than expected, then I might just go ahead and let them back before that.

:it: :it: :it: :it: :it: