UnevenEdge

hey u n*gg*s

Phillies

On 4/7/2017 at 10:35 AM, MEXobiologist said:

omg... if you could just fucking not with this shit, that'd be great  :|

Phillies[/member]  too

>:( >:(>:( >:(

He's been doing this for like....EVER.  Why does it suddenly annoy you now.  He's called me more n*gg*rs than anyone else in the history of my posting......That includes Astro.

I was going to say Bucket, but I don't think Bucket has ever blatantly called me any version of n*gg*r/n*gg* before.  Monkey, yes....Dindu, yes......Nbomb....Not that I recall.

On 4/7/2017 at 10:42 AM, Cyberbully360 said:

He's been doing this for like....EVER.  Why does it suddenly annoy you now.  He's called me more n*gg*rs than anyone else in the history of my posting......That includes Astro.

I was going to say Bucket, but I don't think Bucket has ever blatantly called me any version of n*gg*r/n*gg* before.  Monkey, yes....Dindu, yes......Nbomb....Not that I recall.

Its not suddenly. It's a point of disdain and he knows that.

He's been doing this for like....EVER.  Why does it suddenly annoy you now.  He's called me more niggers than anyone else in the history of my posting......That includes Astro.

I was going to say Bucket, but I don't think Bucket has ever blatantly called me any version of nigger/nigga before.  Monkey, yes....Dindu, yes......Nbomb....Not that I recall.

If I ever called you a monkey or a dindu or a pavement ape or a darky or a sambo or a spear chucker or anything like that I was likely drunk and don't recall doing so.

I apologize if I did but I'm sure you've called me a white devil on at least on occasion.

And you constantly rag on me about my morbid obesity, tiny penis, flapjack man titties and lack of employment though; just to be fair.

If I ever called you a monkey or a dindu or a pavement ape or a darky or a sambo or a spear chucker or anything like that I was likely drunk and don't recall doing so.

I apologize if I did but I'm sure you've called me a white devil on at least on occasion.

And you constantly rag on me about my morbid obesity, tiny penis, flapjack man titties and lack of employment though; just to be fair.

you dont sound like youre sorry.