UnevenEdge

What’s your seasonal drink?

SwimOdin

Hot chocolate with marshmallows is my number one. I also like egg nog cut with regular milk. (It's something I drink in honor and memory of my dad. He loved drinking it every year around Christmas while he was alive.) Straight egg nog is just too rich for me.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Otherwise I'll have one quart of nog at some point this year because I love nog but can't be trusted with it. 

Actual tape footage of last time Katt_goddess was trusted with nog

'Twas the summer of '05, she drank nog for 7 straight months

Scientists were baffled for a whole min before they declared war on Pluto's status as a planet

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, molarbear said:

Actual tape footage of last time Katt_goddess was trusted with nog

'Twas the summer of '05, she drank nog for 7 straight months

Scientists were baffled for a whole min before they declared war on Pluto's status as a planet

Close. :D

It's more like the time I saved the last nog of the season to use as the first drink for my stint as a host of the Traveling Shotglass, didn't check to see the expiration date [ because it wasn't that old... ] and ended up with a glass of ass because nog is already thicc. >.< I either drink it immediately until it's gone completely in a single go and get ill or try to keep from drinking it immediately until it becomes Nog Roulette.