UnevenEdge

Indictment No. 4

Icarus27k

25 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

Remember that year Time made "You" its Person of the Year? What a cop out that was. 

Not sure if that was better or worse than 1998 when they did an online poll that was won by Mick Foley, so they immediately declared it invalid and gave it to Bill Clinton.

• Haha 4

From the article:

“I’m fighting for justice. I have been from the first moment I represented Donald Trump,” he said.

“Now whether you like or dislike Donald Trump, I’m going to give you a warning. They’re going to come for you,” he added.

Is the career attorney now making threats on Trump's behalf? Absolute brilliance.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Insipid said:

Trump's first tweet since January 6, 2021 lawl

Is he... just, like.. admitting he did the interference?

OH! Ohhh, he's trying to say it's interfering with the election that isn't even happening right now...

Cuz, shouting "election interference" while being arrested in regards to election interference just sorta sounds like admitting you did the thing you're getting arrested for.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, tsar4 said:

I like how the chair arm looks like a knife.  I read that Edward Steichen started shooting as Morgan went to sit down, startling Morgan and getting that evil look.

that's what i know. but you have to admit, it's almost like an omen at the same time (?) n'est-ce pas?

Edited by discolé monade
words are hard
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Yeah, the irony is so thick you could choke on it. The guy truly lives in bizarro world. It's just sad to think how many people still eat this stuff up though.

His supporters are cheering him on as though he didn’t surrender 4 times now. It’s nuts. 

• Thanks 1

If you're a resident of Georgia, there's a chance you could serve on the jury that convicts Trump. Trump is likely to file a motion in federal court to get his trial moved to federal court. This is a privilege given to federal officials charged with state level crimes. 

If the motion does NOT succeed, it'll be a normal Georgia state trial with residents of Fulton County as jurors. If the motion DOES succeed it'll still be a trial on Georgia state criminal law; a conviction would still be considered a Georgia state conviction and therefore not pardonable by the president of the United States, and the jurors will be residents from the federal court Northern Georgia district. 

So, if you live in north Georgia, there's a chance. 

Edited by Icarus27k
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, discolé monade said:

giphy.gif 

DID YOU SEE?!?!?!? DID YOU S-

you saw. 

is it not glorious? 

the hair work on that dome *french kiss*

perfection. 

also, why is that every old white thinks that staring at you with the look of great constipation, thinks that somehow instills fear? 

lol. 

It's the uplighting.  He looks like a silent film villain.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Icarus27k said:

If you're a resident of Georgia, there's a chance you could serve on the jury that convicts Trump. Trump is likely to file a motion in federal court to get his trial moved to federal court. This is a privilege given to federal officials charged with state level crimes. 

If the motion does NOT succeed, it'll be a normal Georgia state trial with residents of Fulton County as jurors. If the motion DOES succeed it'll still be a trial on Georgia state criminal law; a conviction would still be considered a Georgia state conviction and therefore not pardonable by the president of the United States, and the jurors will be residents from the federal court Northern Georgia district. 

So, if you live in north Georgia, there's a chance. 

I look forward to serving my community.

• Like 5