UnevenEdge

Italian Judge's 10 second Groping Rule

Sieg67

23 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Italian politician with Chinese tourist

83gp255fjvb61.gif

But this guy was famous for that, girls took pics with this orangutan knowing that was his shtick xD Which is weird in itself.  The question it...did somebody teach him to do this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think we usually think of "groping" as an outside of the clothes thing, buuuuuuuuuuuut....

"The caretaker came up from behind without saying anything. He put his hands down my trousers and inside my underwear.

Holy fucking shit. No man anywhere at any point in time would ever do anything like this without a LOT of lust involved.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Vela said:

But this guy was famous for that, girls took pics with this orangutan knowing that was his shtick xD Which is weird in itself.  The question it...did somebody teach him to do this?

somebody absolutely trained him to do this. 

and like stilgar said, not even surprised. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I think we usually think of "groping" as an outside of the clothes thing, buuuuuuuuuuuut....

Holy fucking shit. No man anywhere at any point in time would ever do anything like this without a LOT of lust involved.

That's not lust.  It's predatory behavior designed, ostensibly, to groom a minor into an abusive relationship.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ghostrek said:

You know if I was president I would take certain rulings of certain judges overseas as judgment if we still need to have diplomatic relations with that nation

i do believe you would have our country completely crippled, for lack of a better term. 

any country you don't agree with, don't do business with them? that includes tourism, yes?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eklipse said:

This is so revolting.  What a disgusting sense of “justice”. 

@eklipse yeah I agree with that I definitely think this is bullshit and I'm a man and I'm saying that i'm also uncle several nieces so so I am very concerned on that front I hope none of my nieces studying in Italy anytime soon

• 2 weeks later...