UnevenEdge

If you had a super power

you mean, another one?

hmm, iono. maybe flight? 

and probably, no to the yelling. but maybe a sing song version of what i'm about to do. 

"don't have to fight crime today...

it's my day off, today. 

SO FUCK YOU PEOPLE I"M TAKING MY DY OFF

but i will see you tomooooorrrrooooowwwwwwwwwww. 

but not today. ta dun dun..tsss"

of course only DON'T would be heard, as i would be singing this...and flying around. doing nothing. 

maybe scaring pigeons with my sing song, 

and then they get added to the sing song, 

so now only me and the pigeons can here-nope they flew away....which i also sing about. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Haha 2

On 6/8/2023 at 10:59 PM, PenguinBoss said:

I have semi-frequent dreams of having Shadowcat's powers of... I don't know the specific word for it.

I don't think I'd yell to get attention just because I'm too lazy to open a door.

Ok, I didn't want to admit this, but this has been fucking with me.....and before I googled it, I wanted to create a name for it myself and see how close I was.

I came up with opacity, seeping, unsolid passing, some other incredibly stupid shit just to Google intangibility. 

Which makes more sense than anything I said.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Ok, I didn't want to admit this, but this has been fucking with me.....and before I googled it, I wanted to create a name for it myself and see how close I was.

I came up with opacity, seeping, unsolid passing, some other incredibly stupid shit just to Google intangibility. 

Which makes more sense than anything I said.

The only thing that came to my mind was transparency, and I knew that wasn't right.

If my power was to strike at someone’s nerve, then yes.

Like, “did you really close your garaaaageee dooooorrrrr” as I fly away.  😂

Other than that, no. 

Edited by eklipse
I guess it’s 2 powers - I need to fly away too right after I say it
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

what if your super power required you to "charge" like in dragon ball z, where you're squatting and yelling/grunting while working the diaphragm real good

follow-up question: would a lifetime of doing that to use your superpower inevitably make you incontinent 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i was thinking more along the comic book line but yeah pew fits lasers better. my point is, hell yeah im yelling something lol

I guess if I were Space Ghost, I could say "Have a taste of my spank ray!" before firing it at my enemy.