UnevenEdge

What did you have for dinner?

22 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’ll be having a Quarter Pounder with cheese & a large fry in about 20-30 minutes.

Being as it's McD's, I'll assume you're ordering something else and this is what you expect to receive.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Being as it's McD's, I'll assume you're ordering something else and this is what you expect to receive.

I actually (surprisingly) got exactly what I ordered. But I ordered it through DoorDash. So, naturally, my food was cold, my fries were virtually unsalted, the ice in my drink was melted, and they forgot to give me a straw.

Squid ink pasta with a white wine garlic butter sauce, salmon, and garnished with parsley and baby tomatoes.

Is it cheating if I only post the fancy stuff I make, and not say, the meal shake or a store bought quesadilla?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jman said:

Squid ink pasta with a white wine garlic butter sauce, salmon, and garnished with parsley and baby tomatoes.

Is it cheating if I only post the fancy stuff I make, and not say, the meal shake or a store bought quesadilla?

No rules in this thread, sir. Post whatever you like….as long as it’s food-related.

As for me, I just ordered Taco Bell because lazy.

5 hours ago, Jman said:

That IS fancy! :RoboSurprise:

I don't think it's cheating, I didn't post the box o mac n cheese I had last night,

but tonight I went Cajun! 

image.png.13cba1c894bf8cfecd4b16380401b225.png

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Vela said:

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: And I tried to make peanut butter blossom cookies but they came out so FLAT and WIDE! xD  They just look like sad, burnt nipple patties now xD

image.png.f0369036157d69c9170cf520e056c22e.png

Still tasty though...less butter next time.

More shortening in the ratio will make those things puff up.

• Thanks 1

I might not have had it.  As far as I know I've never had food poisoning before so I don't have anyway of telling...but last night I ate questionable olives and then had stomach pains, like not gas or indigestion like actual pain like my innards were being twisted and I kept thinking I might feel better if I threw up...but I hate throwing up...and then it went away an hour later.  Don't you ultimately expel whatever you've eaten in some way or another if it's actually food poisoning?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Vela said:

I might not have had it.  As far as I know I've never had food poisoning before so I don't have anyway of telling...but last night I ate questionable olives and then had stomach pains, like not gas or indigestion like actual pain like my innards were being twisted and I kept thinking I might feel better if I threw up...but I hate throwing up...and then it went away an hour later.  Don't you ultimately expel whatever you've eaten in some way or another if it's actually food poisoning?

Pretty sure if you had food poisoning, you would've been "firing from both ends," as they say.

• Thanks 2