UnevenEdge

What did you have for dinner?

Leftover tamales (yum!), mango, cherry tomatoes and some apple slices.

For dessert, I made kettle corn for the second time.  It came out well and I didn’t burn it this time :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  (I tried yesterday and it was a smoky disaster lol). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I have always wanted to try tiramisu.

What?!  Omg you need to try it!  It has coffee in it and it is so good.  Then again I like coffee flavored stuff, like coffee flavored ice cream is the best to me. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, eklipse said:

What?!  Omg you need to try it!  It has coffee in it and it is so good.  Then again I like coffee flavored stuff, like coffee flavored ice cream is the best to me. 

I love coffee, even though I never drink it. It is now my life's mission to find a restaurant nearby that serves tiramisu!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, eklipse said:

I need chocolate syrup on top of coffee flavored ice cream, but yes, it’s good.

Edited by Gemini

My original plan was to have white wine pasta and salmon, but I noticed my potatoes were starting to spud, so I air fried them with duck fat and had them with salad and a ribeye.  And some red wine.

This song sums up my dinner dilemma -

IMG_0798.jpeg

Edited by Jman
  • Thanks 2