UnevenEdge

What did you have for dinner?

5 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

You have got to be the biggest show-off in this thread. I love it.

I know how to use it, too. It was what I used to make those baby back ribs I had last week. Believe me, my friend. Slow cookers really come in handy.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I know how to use it, too. It was what I used to make those baby back ribs I had last week. Believe me, my friend. Slow cookers really come in handy.

Not for those of us who don’t know how to cook! I do want Jman and yourself to know I’m just kidding around with these “insults”, if it’s not obvious.

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Not for those of us who don’t know how to cook! I do want Jman and yourself to know I’m just kidding around with these “insults”, if it’s not obvious.

Oh, I know. And really, when it comes to ribs, all you have to do is season them, put them in the slow cooker (preferably one lined with a slow cooker liner), dump an entire bottle of barbecue sauce in there (because I've found that it works best like that), set it for either four, six, eight, or even ten hours (depending on your slow cooker), and go about your day. You'll have the most tender ribs not from a grill in your entire life!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I could never go full vegan. I love meat and dairy products too much. Now then, I can and have gone dairy free in consuming almond milk and frozen yogurt made with coconut milk. And yes, I did enjoy them. (But I've also had vegan cheese. That is an abomination, to say the least.)

I also should point out that I'm not knocking your dietary choices. I'm all for eating healthy. I just need to stick with what works for me, which is cutting out certain dairy products and as much sodium as I can while still eating some meat-based protein. (And doing my absolute best to avoid processed foods, which means cooking using all natural foods, when possible.)

Oh I could never be full-blown vegan either.  I just don’t like eating meat everyday because it makes me feel off, so I switch it up.

And you’re so funny, no need for that edit.  I know you’re not being judgmental.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, eklipse said:

I was experimenting to see if I could quote from another thread on my mobile - success!  It was a pain pasting it over but feel like I learned a new trick, lol. 

Learning new things never gets old for me so that's great to know. ^_^

19 minutes ago, Gemini said:

That reminds me. I need to get Popeye's blackened chicken sandwich again before they discontinue it again.

I was not aware they had one. I need to try KFC’s Double Down sandwich again….if it hasn’t been discontinued (again).

Edited by The_annoying_one
Sentences end in periods…🤦‍♂️

16 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I was not aware they had one. I need to try KFC’s Double Down sandwich again….if it hasn’t been discontinued (again).

I have never had the Double Down sandwich, to be honest. Is it good? (And yes, sentences can end in periods. They can also end with an exclamation mark and a question mark. lol)

3 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I have never had the Double Down sandwich, to be honest. Is it good? (And yes, sentences can end in periods. They can also end with an exclamation mark and a question mark. lol)

All I meant was I forgot to put a period on my sentence. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

As for the Double Down, my brother surprised me with one many years ago, but I had literally just finished eating, so I only ate a bite or two. I think it was pretty good, but that’s the one and only time I’ve tried it.

1 minute ago, Vela said:

GO TO SLEEP!  

Wait...is it my fault for "reacting" to your posts?  >.<  are you getting notifications?

Shoot.

I AM TRYING! It’s just hard because of insomnia and still not feeling too well. It’s not your fault by any stretch of the imagination. I seriously am going to try again now. Good night….again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I AM TRYING! It’s just hard because of insomnia and still not feeling too well. It’s not your fault by any stretch of the imagination. I seriously am going to try again now. Good night….again!

xD  Alright well...CLOSE THAT DAMN BEAUTIFUL NEW LAPTOP then!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Vela said:

:RoboSurprise::RoboTeeth: What?  That's a thing?

If either of us is able to get a hold of said whiskey, the other is traveling to the purchaser's home so we can try it together. That sounds awesome!

Edited by Gemini
Why am I leaving out words? lol

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

If either of us is able to get a hold of said whiskey, the other traveling to the purchaser's home so we can try it together. That sounds awesome!

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: You just turned a $20 bottle of whiskey into a $382 bottle of whiskey :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Ordered it at a small roadside Mexican restaurant. Not the smartest move, but nothing else on their very small menu looked appealing.

Then back to what I was saying. Damn, what a let down.

Edited by Vela
Except it wasn't too much of a let down and somewhat expected.
  • Haha 1