UnevenEdge

What did you have for dinner?

1 minute ago, eklipse said:

I didn’t know Hungry Man had a premier selection 😂.  yum.

This discovery is so amazing I forgot what I had for dinner.  (Big loser)

I would not recommend the one I ate. The chicken had a lot of small, impossible-to-see bones, and it was a little tough. Also, the potatoes were flavorless. The corn & the brownie were good, though. 😄

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I would not recommend the one I ate. The chicken had a lot of small, impossible-to-see bones, and it was a little tough. Also, the potatoes were flavorless. The corn & the brownie were good, though. 😄

Aww man that’s terrible. At least dessert helped to rectify.  

I haven’t had frozen dinner in a while but the portions always seemed small.  

oh I remembered my dinner - Habit cheeseburger and fries.  

7 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Aww man that’s terrible. At least dessert helped to rectify.  

I haven’t had frozen dinner in a while but the portions always seemed small.  

oh I remembered my dinner - Habit cheeseburger and fries.  

Eh….I wanted something fairly cheap & quick. I definitely got what I paid for. 😂 And you’re right. The portions usually are small. Hungry Man is pretty filling, though. Cheeseburger & fries sounds good, even though I had it a few days ago.

• Haha 1

Kinda forgot about this thread.

I had Five Guys for the first time tonight.

Almost $50 for a bacon cheeseburger, small fries & a small chocolate shake was very excessive. It was pretty good, though.

Only problem was I got it thru DoorDash. The food wasn’t very warm & the shake was a little melted.

Edited by The_annoying_one

19 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Almost $50 for a bacon cheeseburger, small fries & a small chocolate shake was very excessive. It was pretty good, though.

Only problem was I got it thru DoorDash. The food wasn’t very warm & the shake was a little melted.

I’m just amazed they were able to drop off 5 Guys for you. If you count the driver that’s 6 dudes in one car. Hope you gave them a good tip.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, InsaneFox said:

I will always go the low hanging fruit. Don’t think I’d pay $50 dollars for it but, no judgements here.

It was just a one-time splurge because I didn’t feel like cooking last night, and I’d never had Five Guys Burgers & Fries before. I won’t be doing it again for a long time.

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

It was just a one-time splurge because I didn’t feel like cooking last night, and I’d never had Five Guys Burgers & Fries before. I won’t be doing it again for a long time.

Well I’m sure there was more than one splurge, but yeah definitely not worth the price.

21 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I think DoorDash charged you for each Guy. o.O Then again, their shakes are stupid expensive and tiny too. But I don't think I've ever crossed the $20 barrier with them even with a shake [ once, it was hot out and I hadn't had a shake since St. Pat's last year ]. I also pick it up myself on the way home instead of having it delivered. 

5 Guys is actually fairly decent for an occasional splurge. I think it's the peanut oil but it doesn't make me sick. That's super rare for something so damn greasy the bag has disintegrated on the way home. :D 

• Thanks 1

I had to do delivery since I don’t drive. :LithiumSmiley:

I know exactly what my screw up was, though. I ordered my burger (about $16) and my fries (about $6). Then came the extra fees (delivery, tax, tip…and whatever else. After I placed the order, I decided I wanted a milkshake….which they counted as a second order (more taxes, fees), even though it all arrived at my house at the same time. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by The_annoying_one

7 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I had to do delivery since I don’t drive. :LithiumSmiley:

I know exactly what my screw up was, though. I ordered my burger (about $16) and my fries (about $6). Then came the extra fees (delivery, tax, tip…and whatever else. After I placed the order, I decided I wanted a milkshake….which they counted as a second order (more taxes, fees), even though it all arrived at my house at the same time. 🤦‍♂️

I don't drive either, I'm a Huffy person! :D:D:D 

Nevermind, 'second order' bull would definitely blow the price up. >.<

• Thanks 1