UnevenEdge

What did you have for dinner?

31 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I made a shepherd's pie for thw first time today. I think I did an ok job.

IMG_20230719_223309.jpg

Looks like shepherd's pie to me!  :RoboTeeth: I'm a little heavy on onion powder when I make mine even when I incorporate actual browned onions. xD  Something about mashed potatoes and onion powder I really like.

Edited by Vela
Yours is so nice and perfectly golden on top!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

....HUH.....What did I do to make you think this would torment me?

I don't really have the capacity to torture people except with the mundane or...complaining...I complain soooooo much irl.

image.png.0c78448344fe043a5623325ccf9b91ca.png

don't you?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vela said:

I don't really have the capacity to torture people except with the mundane or...complaining...I complain soooooo much irl.

image.png.0c78448344fe043a5623325ccf9b91ca.png

don't you?

....i mean, yeah I said that but I'm not against it....

You know what, we need to talk....not like I'm upset or anything but I think you should know something 

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

....i mean, yeah I said that but I'm not against it....

You know what, we need to talk....not like I'm upset or anything but I think you should know something 

Scared Anime GIFs | Tenor I fuck'n did something wrong, didn't I...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

Fried fish, fried okra, crab bites, and slaw.

Soooo good but soooo filling.

EDIT: Also had shrimp. How could I forget that?

:LithiumSmileySurprised:  that seems like a lot, was it like a seafood platter?  I don't really eat seafood.

My pahsketti n meatballs was good.  I bought the meatballs and sauce though, so nothing to write home about.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Chicken alfredo.

:LithiumSmileySurprised:xD I went jarred tonight and I almost grabbed the alfredo sauce, but then decided to stick with the tomato sauce and meatballs.  If it were Swedish meatballs I might've gone with the alfredo.

• Like 1

Just now, Vela said:

:LithiumSmileySurprised:  that seems like a lot, was it like a seafood platter?  I don't really eat seafood.

My pahsketti n meatballs was good.  I bought the meatballs and sauce though, so nothing to write home about.

It was a platter, but I added the crab bites because yum. It also came with 2 pieces of bread that I didn’t touch.

I always hated pahsketti because I got sick off of it once when I was a kid, but I’m kinda getting my taste for it back. Also, I’m sure it was still good. No knocking yourself in my presence, twin! 🤪

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

It was a platter, but I added the crab bites because yum. It also came with 2 pieces of bread that I didn’t touch.

I always hated pahsketti because I got sick off of it once when I was a kid, but I’m kinda getting my taste for it back. Also, I’m sure it was still good. No knocking yourself in my presence, twin! 🤪

I completely get that.  I still have a problem eating rice pudding because I got sick off of it FOREVER ago...like back in high school.xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

My dad (rest his troubled soul) wouldn’t touch KFC for decades for the exact same reason. I guess it happens to everyone, huh? 😅

Actually I don't know if I know too many people who've said as much...but I feel like it's a normal occurrence...unless you're an ancient Roman.

• Haha 1