UnevenEdge

What did you have for dinner?

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I ate about 4-5 hours ago & I’m hungry again too. Even though I ate 3 burritos. :Laugh:

Stupid bodies! 

Burrito sounds so good right now.  🤤. I won’t eat again tho.  I don’t like eating late at night. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Stupid bodies! 

Burrito sounds so good right now.  🤤. I won’t eat again tho.  I don’t like eating late at night. 

I absolutely hate my body. :LithiumSmileySad:
I don’t like eating at night either. But I have a bag of Doritos right in front of me saying “Open me!” and I’m like “Eh….maybe.” :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I absolutely hate my body. :LithiumSmileySad:
I don’t like eating at night either. But I have a bag of Doritos right in front of me saying “Open me!” and I’m like “Eh….maybe.” :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

You are blameless.  It’s really the Doritos fault - I mean who can resist?? :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Definitely not me! I’m also incredibly thirsty too, though. I am drinking water right now. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Your body is preparing for the Doritos salt content.  It knows and is taking care of the thirst already.  :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

K, I’m done. Food tastes a little weird to me right now cuz I’m on antibiotics for yet another sinus infection. :LithiumSmileySad: I’m feeling mostly fine though. :LithiumSmiley:

:LithiumSmileyLaugh:  I was letting this simmer to come back and tease you!  Lol.  Hopefully you could still taste them ok.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, eklipse said:

:LithiumSmileyLaugh:  I was letting this simmer to come back and tease you!  Lol.  Hopefully you could still taste them ok.  

I've been meaning to ask one of y'all if you had tried the Cool Ranch Doritos Papadilla from Papa John's. I want to try one, but I hate seeing DJ Khaled on my TV. (He's in the commercials for it saying that he came up with it.)

6 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I've been meaning to ask one of y'all if you had tried the Cool Ranch Doritos Papadilla from Papa John's. I want to try one, but I hate seeing DJ Khaled on my TV. (He's in the commercials for it saying that he came up with it.)

I have not, but I wouldn't mind trying it. The only pizza place I order from these days (rarely) is Marco's. Also, I (literally, obviously) can't stand DJ Khaled.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I didn’t even know this existed.  I’ll try it if I get the chance!  

I rarely watch TV so I don’t see many commercials :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  I never know about the latest pizzas, movies or whatever.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eklipse said:

I didn’t even know this existed.  I’ll try it if I get the chance!  

I rarely watch TV so I don’t see many commercials :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  I never know about the latest pizzas, movies or whatever.  

Yep. It exists. I yell "get off my TV" at DJ Khaled whenever the commercials he's in promoting it are on. (I don't like the guy.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Korean" BBQ chicken n summer squash + tteikbokki with orange bell pepper n onion.  I didn't make the sauce for the tteikbokki but it was super sweet so I think Imma try diced pineapple in it next time even though I'm mildly allergic :RoboTeeth:.  I just need to know.

image.png.2420ea370d09ac9453e68acfedec6ff5.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Vela said:

"Korean" BBQ chicken n summer squash + tteikbokki with orange bell pepper n onion.  I didn't make the sauce for the tteikbokki but it was super sweet so I think Imma try diced pineapple in it next time even though I'm mildly allergic :RoboTeeth:.  I just need to know.

image.png.2420ea370d09ac9453e68acfedec6ff5.png

Please be careful with the pineapple.

15 hours ago, eklipse said:

Thank you for the rec!  It’s delicious.  Dessert time! 

29A540E1-3777-4DAE-97B7-5F050C3A542F.jpeg

Used to get that.  It's ok for a little while but that solid wall of chocolate keeping me from the ice cream goodness got on my nerves.

7 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Used to get that.  It's ok for a little while but that solid wall of chocolate keeping me from the ice cream goodness got on my nerves.

Yeah, I'm not a super fan of the "topped" stuff they do with so many of their flavors for that reason and also they make me super thirsty.

Other flavors they have a "core" instead and those are far better.

13 minutes ago, Vela said:

I was thinking of going the pasta route tonight as well.

I have some fried fish, tater tots, and hush puppies that I'm gonna eat tonight, but yeah, I think I'd rather have some chicken penne tetrazini instead.

• Like 2