UnevenEdge

Anniversary Event Ideas

44 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Is that the thing like the Jackbox game where you come up with ideas for products or some shit...

I've only played jackbox once and never really understood the game or the appeal but It was on mobile so I think it was just kind of half-assed in the delivery. Shark tank is the show where people pitch their company and ideas to investors for seed money. Along those lines, a game night once a month or so might be cool.

2 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

I've only played jackbox once and never really understood the game or the appeal but It was on mobile so I think it was just kind of half-assed in the delivery. Shark tank is the show where people pitch their company and ideas to investors for seed money. Along those lines, a game night once a month or so might be cool.

i have played theme

Maybe something where people submit stuff for a clip show type thing? Be it favorite board memories, clips from adult swim shows, old memes, screenshots, etc. Could do like some old school, user submitted bumps, as well? Nothing terribly difficult to put together and you could even have like a submission page/email for stuff to not spoil any surprises (submissions being within reason, of course). Having old school ranks would be cool for that week. I realize users can modify their own ranks to an extent but just an idea. 
ASCII Art contest? Make something in a generator, submit it for voting, winner wins bragging rights. Idk some 2003 era type shit. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/8/2023 at 1:21 PM, Raptorpat said:

The 20th anniversary of the ASMB going live is next month. We want to do some special stuff, and want your ideas!

So use this thread to throw out any realistic ideas of things that we could do.

'member the bear background?

That but this...minus the truck

850210913_ladypup900000000.jpg.a29d5197f8dfb33f7d2a8355ec2a3c7f.jpg

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, discolé monade said:

no...you didn't. 

well...
ok, well...
croissants aren't gonna' 'sant by themselves. 

I'm confused....It's an AS bump about killing Disco.  You know, the era....It has nothing to do with you....where did you see this

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1