UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

On 4/29/2024 at 8:20 PM, discolé monade said:

couple things :

i mean...is anyone else SUPER stocked STOKED even about november? 

i know i am. :painfap:

Not as much stoke as borderline terrified. I mean, the US isn't perfect, but electing Trump is like playing Russian roulette with only one chamber empty.

• Like 3

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/05/07/sen_fetterman_im_a_senator_and_im_not_exactly_sure_what_trumps_trials_are_about.html

Sen. Fetterman: I'm A Senator And I'm Not Exactly Sure What Trump's Trials Are About

"BRET BAIER: So, in Pennsylvania, your state, if you look at our latest battleground polls on the economy former President Trump is really up big on President Biden, when it comes to the economy alone. Who do you trust on the economy? Why is that? How do you see that? And how do you see the election playing out in November?

SEN. JOHN FETTERMAN (D-PA): Well, I don't really actively follow the polls. But, you know, I have been having that kind of a conversation now since 2016. You know, I identified that there is a risk here that Trump can actually win and most people thought it was going to be a joke and I'm like no, no.

I spent too much time across the state and I realized that something is happening. And then I had that conversation in 2020 that, you know, some of those polls had Biden up at 5 points. I'm like, you know, you can't have 25,000 people show up at an event and that's not a five-point race. And now '24 is going to be competitive, it's going to be close. Always has been and always will be. And I do believe Joe Biden is going to win but anyone who that does not Trump seriously do that at their own peril. And he has a connection in Pennsylvania and we have to make sure that we do whatever we can.

BAIER: So you see this trial up in New York today. He is saying it's all falling apart. If you look at polls and I know you don't look at polls, there are a lot of people who look at that trial and say it may not be fair to him. How do you see it and how do you see the former president positioned for the election?

FETTERMAN: Well, I mean, like I'm a sitting Senator, and I am truthly not even exactly sure what his trials are about. How many of them, whatever. I mean, I think it's -- you know, most voters in Pennsylvania agrees it's a very stark choice as well. And so if I'm not following it that closely, I don't think a lot of the voters there and they are going to, you know, in six months from now they're going to have the chance to vote.

I do believe Joe Biden is going to prevail in Pennsylvania. I do believe that Pennsylvania does pick the president. But it's going to be very close. And it's going to be incredibly competitive. I'm not really sure that most of people's perceptions of Trump and all the things that are going on in the trial are already baked into that stock price. "

Fetterman isnt wrong. People arent really paying attention to the trials, they are paying attention to their lives. In the full interview Fetterman touched on a whole lot of different things, including his continued support of Israel. The headline about the trials is whats going to take all the oxygen though.

3 hours ago, Top Gun said:

I'd say I'm beginning to regret my vote for him more and more, but he was running against a batshit lunatic. Sigh. 

and hence, the problem of our democracy for the last, 5 decades (?)

pick the lesser of 2 evils.

it's pretty disheartening to know the rep. you elected, doesn't even know what is happening in current events. 

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

and hence, the problem of our democracy for the last, 5 decades (?)

pick the lesser of 2 evils.

it's pretty disheartening to know the rep. you elected, doesn't even know what is happening in current events. 

Do what I do, write in a candidate you actually believe in.  Sure, they may not win, but you won't feel like you need a bath in hand sanitizer afterward.  The only drawback is the bozo that actually wins.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Anyone post about the RFK Jr partially eaten by worm brain? 😬

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/08/rfk-jr-brain-worm-00156794

shit makes sense now 

And then the worm DIED. :D 

It ate enough of his brain for him to claim money issues in a divorce and then died. 

His brain is so toxic brain worms won't even lay eggs in it before they kick off, they just kick off. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

It ate enough of his brain for him to claim money issues in a divorce and then died. 

His brain is so toxic brain worms won't even lay eggs in it before they kick off, they just kick off. 

Poor thing probably starved to death. His brain is empty calories 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Seight said:

Reminder: He also has a condition where he can't hear himself talk, which means he doesn't know that any of this sounds batshit insane.

Are you serious?  How can someone not hear themselves talk?  I heard of people without an internal dialogue but you’re talking a whole other level 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Are you serious?  How can someone not hear themselves talk?  I heard of people without an internal dialogue but you’re talking a whole other level 

There's a lot to unpack here but I think he has this

• Like 2

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

"You ever wonder what makes Special Sauce so special? Yo."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

At least there’s proof that I said it first and he said it worst! 

I'll bet he's on here and stealing everyone's jokes, because this place has all the best, smartest comedians on the internet.

I don't usually watch, but Jen Psaki was on and ... she's kinda hot.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I'll bet he's on here and stealing everyone's jokes, because this place has all the best, smartest comedians on the internet.

I don't usually watch, but Jen Psaki was on and ... she's kinda hot.

Who here among us hasn’t wanted to receive a sexy tongue lashing from Jen Psaki?  Nothing to be embarrassed about 😆

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Top Gun said:

"You ever wonder what makes Special Sauce so special? Yo."

If they had been truck stop toilet sandwich worms from space, he WOULDN'T be such a special ed douchcanoe. He might actually be a viable third party candidate that wouldn't burn the world to the ground trying to cleanse us of vaccines and sciences. 

• Haha 3

I think it should be mentioned that 'nonviolent felonies' include arson [ as long as no one was actually killed in the process ] and drug manufacturing/distribution.

So basically crowing about how all so-called nonviolent felons should totally have all their guns because 'mah 2A!' is really saying that its tots okay for that meth head down the street to have all their guns back even if they burned down your house and everything else you own. 

Duarte was busted for health care fraud. The clown prince of the California Rifle and Pistol Association has failed to point that out while clapping himself on the back over this. 

35 minutes ago, Top Gun said:

What, you mean there aren't stunning mountain vistas along the Jersey shore?

I didn’t think the trash buoys were that bad.

This does speak to the GOP need to portray Trump as unstoppable and inevitable.  You are wrong, you are deranged, all hail Diaper Don.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

they think he is sexy, 

and they are letting him know. 

jfc, follow the damn song instructions. 

Can’t argue with the lyrics.

• Thanks 1

Biden: Im totally not senile guys. My interview with the DOJ was great and if you heard the whole thing you would know the entire "hes senile" thing is just a political hit job.

Also Biden:

So much for that whole lie. The mans brain is entirely mush at this point and hes blocking this audio because it would show just how far gone he really is.

6 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Biden: Im totally not senile guys. My interview with the DOJ was great and if you heard the whole thing you would know the entire "hes senile" thing is just a political hit job.

Also Biden:

So much for that whole lie. The mans brain is entirely mush at this point and hes blocking this audio because it would show just how far gone he really is.

Why are you speaking as Biden in Trump's voice?  Could it possibly be because people actually identify Trump speak as senility?

Anyway, I'm glad you're not psychologist because you suck at identifying cognitive issues.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Also Biden:

Yeah, it totally couldn't have anything to do with a certain certified pants-shitter's pending trial for literally stealing entire U-hauls worth of classified documents and potentially selling them to foreign agencies [ things are still missing and he was instructing people to actively move and hide boxes while the feds were actively requesting all the things back NOW ]. Neither Biden nor the rest of us need an actual dementia patient attempting to parrot any answers to questions that could be asked in order to then throw a ketchup-splattering tantrum when he doesn't get a pass on his actions. :|