UnevenEdge

I have to literally fight my child to beat her bottom

fuggnificent

Fat shaming a child. Gee jolly. She is tall for her age. Her eating has slowed down a lot so im not worried. She was eating every waking hour for awhile there.

If it makes you feel better I don't think she's fat.  Just pregnant already. 

Neffie is scrawny. Madison would snap her like a twig.

Neffie isn't "scrawny" and Madison would do no such thing........I'm not even going to exacerbate this stupid notion other than to tell you I don't think your child is 92lbs......If you wish to be contrary to that assertion, that's on you.  I'm not about to participate in the Fight Club for minors........Let it be known that none of this is cute or necessary.

Neffie isn't "scrawny" and Madison would do no such thing........I'm not even going to exacerbate this stupid notion other than to tell you I don't think your child is 92lbs......If you wish to be contrary to that assertion, that's on you.  I'm not about to participate in the Fight Club for minors........Let it be known that none of this is cute or necessary.

I tried calling you back. Its going to vm.

Thats what has always made me the maddest. She doesnt think she deserves to be beaten and always makes excuses.

You know my cousin i posted who has been robbing several stores? When she was little her mom wouldnt beat her. She wont take things from other kids and then fight them for it amd her mom did nothing. I dont want my child growing up thinking shes above punishment.

And yes she has a spiderman grip but its on everything...the bed, the floor AND the walls.

if i ran from mom, i got punished by dad. mom might use her hand or a kitchen utensil like a spoon or spatula... but if it got to dad, it was a leather belt. i think worse than that was kneeling facing the wall. we had hardwood floors so that shit was turrible.

yeah that too, basically anything your hands can get hold of. i just remember my mom getting really frustrated about walls and door frames.

No. I fought like hell for 20 minutes spanked that ass hard.

Then no frozen yogurt. No beauty and the beast this weekend. And no phone or tablet.

What I'm saying is don't let your anger get the best of you. Don't lose your shit and wind up leaving bruises on her arms, butt, etc. It could cost you custody of your child, and for what? It's not worth it. At all.

What I'm saying is don't let your anger get the best of you. Don't lose your shit and wind up leaving bruises on her arms, butt, etc. It could cost you custody of your child, and for what? It's not worth it. At all.

Do you see how red my child is? Hard not to leave a mark.

if i ran from mom, i got punished by dad. mom might use her hand or a kitchen utensil like a spoon or spatula... but if it got to dad, it was a leather belt. i think worse than that was kneeling facing the wall. we had hardwood floors so that shit was turrible.

yeah that too, basically anything your hands can get hold of. i just remember my mom getting really frustrated about walls and door frames.

I have my mom going "leave her alone...it wasnt her fault...thats enough now"

Pisses me off cuz all thatll lead to is "grandma come bail me outta jail. Again"

when my grandmother was a younger woman she broke her leg while she was pregnant  with my aunt and had to literally hobble around on one leg without a crutch...she had a large garden sitting at a bottom of hill her house was built on ....she's an old woman today in her late 70's and still works  ....what's your excuse?

when my grandmother was a younger woman she broke her leg while she was pregnant  with my aunt and had to literally hobble around on one leg without a crutch...she had a large garden sitting at a bottom of hill her house was built on ....she's an old woman today in her late 70's and still works  ....what's your excuse?

Relevant how?

Fuggs has always, always worked as far as I'm aware, not sure where you could have gotten the impression that she doesn't but save that spiel for your adult family members you're always complaining about having to work hard in order to support, and not the single mom working full time.

Fuggs has always, always worked as far as I'm aware, not sure where you could have gotten the impression that she doesn't but save that spiel for your adult family members you're always complaining about having to work hard in order to support, and not the single mom working full time.

I didn't say she wasn't a working mom  :|  I'm pretty sure I said my grandmother was still, and is, incredibly active in her life especially when compared to fug  :|

I didn't say she wasn't a working mom  :|  I'm pretty sure I said my grandmother was still, and is, incredibly active in her life especially when compared to fug  :|

Nah, here is what you said

she's an old woman today in her late 70's and still works  ....what's your excuse?

So, do better next time.

this thread needs to go.....

i get it, trust me i do... a lot of us...well 99% of us do not like fugg....im in that bandwagon...but to sit here and call her child fat and try to incite drama is absolutely ridiculous....you need to seriously look at yourself and ask what in the world makes it ok to talk about her child like that...(yeah, i admit, i did it once and i felt bad about it and ive never done it again, and for that fuggs i do apologize for it) i honestly think she looks fine...would i be the first to call fuggs parenting into question? hell yes i would...but guys...fuckin come on....you think yourself 'better' than fugg but youre really a piece of shit to say that about her kid

i get it, trust me i do... a lot of us...well 99% of us do not like fugg....im in that bandwagon...but to sit here and call her child fat and try to incite drama is absolutely ridiculous....you need to seriously look at yourself and ask what in the world makes it ok to talk about her child like that...(yeah, i admit, i did it once and i felt bad about it and ive never done it again, and for that fuggs i do apologize for it) i honestly think she looks fine...would i be the first to call fuggs parenting into question? hell yes i would...but guys...fuckin come on....you think yourself 'better' than fugg but youre really a piece of shit to say that about her kid

Nothing but respect here.....Fuggz is just.......I mean, just bad......But there is no reason ever to defame her child.  Fugg's bad decisions should never reflect anyone's opinion on the child......None of the shit that goes on here is her fault........None of it, and coming from YOU......I can greatly appreciate the sentiment.  Thank you Majin.

Nothing but respect here.....Fuggz is just.......I mean, just bad......But there is no reason ever to defame her child.  Fugg's bad decisions should never reflect anyone's opinion on the child......None of the shit that goes on here is her fault........None of it, and coming from YOU......I can greatly appreciate the sentiment.  Thank you Majin.

yeah.....well im not doing it for a fucking kudo...im not doing it for a fucking like....LB says she welcomed it by posting a picture of her child and i can kinda see the point....but there is a fucking fine line...

yeah.....well im not doing it for a fucking kudo...im not doing it for a fucking like....LB says she welcomed it by posting a picture of her child and i can kinda see the point....but there is a fucking fine line...

I wasn't expecting you to be doing it for a selfless like, kudo or whatever.....I know how you operate.  I was just saying that I like the fact that you know where to direct your anger and spite......No matter how much SHE likes to involve her child I can appreciate that you would rather no one else takes jabs at the little girl....That's all....Business as usual.

fat shaming a small child who's mother is beating them a really shitty thing to do

There's a difference between a spanking and a beating. I think we're talking about a spanking. Not child abuse .... I mean the fat shaming is bad

For the record, I gave solid advice on how to implement adequate parental control at minimal damage to the youth.

It's not fat shaming to point out that a seven year old should not weight 92 lbs.  That isn't criticism, it's concern.

stilgar i love you....but that was fucking wrong....if she is overweight or not...you are wrong here

Obesity is a clinical definition, and that weight in that age group meets that clinical definition.  This wouldn't be a topic for discussion if we weren't talking about a prepubescent individual who would be disproportionately impacted by it.

I have my mom going "leave her alone...it wasnt her fault...thats enough now"

Pisses me off cuz all thatll lead to is "grandma come bail me outta jail. Again"

That is such a pain. My mother in law used to do that - just about drove me to drink. She didn't live near us (thank God), but she'd come down for a couple of weeks 3 or 4 times a year, totally override me, and turn the kids into brats. I guess it worked out in the end - I learned how not to be a grandmother.

stilgar i love you....but that was fucking wrong....if she is overweight or not...you are wrong here

It's over twice the average weight of a 6 year old, so for all relative intents and purposes, it isn't wrong. I know fully grown women that weigh 92 pounds.

That aside, by no means does fuggs' kid look 92 pounds. The criticism isn't really directed at the kid.

Either fuggs is full of shit and the kid isn't actually 92 pounds OR if her kid actually is that heavy she desperately needs to do something about it as it would be a serious health risk.

As in, on one hand, fuggs probably shouldn't be lying about her kid's weight to garner sympathy ("I can't handle this kid who's too big to discipline") and on the other hand, if the kid really weighs so much, fuggs needs to take responsibility she's adamantly opposed to taking, and the resistance to taking responsibility in favor of gloating about the kid's appearance could potentially be extremely harmful to the child.

These are both criticisms of fuggs.