UnevenEdge

I have to literally fight my child to beat her bottom

fuggnificent

Fat shaming a child. Gee jolly. She is tall for her age. Her eating has slowed down a lot so im not worried. She was eating every waking hour for awhile there.

Bullshit.  I'm taking Buddy's opinion that you don't know what she weighs and you just pulled that number out of your ass.  If she was really that weight, she'd be morbidly obese and in danger of contracting diabetes as a child.

Bullshit.  I'm taking Buddy's opinion that you don't know what she weighs and you just pulled that number out of your ass.  If she was really that weight, she'd be morbidly obese and in danger of contracting diabetes as a child.

You can't be endangered of getting child diabetes if you already have it.

Fat shaming a child. Gee jolly. She is tall for her age. Her eating has slowed down a lot so im not worried. She was eating every waking hour for awhile there.

It's not fat shaming to say you're full of shit and that your kid clearly doesn't weigh 92lb.

That girl is not 92 lbs.  If you get winded by trying to chase her around, it's only because your not as healthy as you think you are.

She really is 92lbs. She gets on my scale. And i dont chase her. I said shes like a pro wrestler. She kind of bears down all her weight and pushes me away from her bottom and i have to pull and (kinda) lift her until i can get to her booty. I cant just smack her hands. Thats letting her off easy...she hates getting smacked on the booty lol

Spankings are an inefficient punishment.

What you need to do is condition the punishment response from an otherwise neutral stimulus.

Starting them when they're a baby, hold an extremely cold piece of metal to the back of their neck while playing a tone.

The infant will associate the tone with pain and soon the two sensations will be inexorably linked.

Proceed with punishment schedules as usual, only instead of physical punishment, play the pain sound.

The child will be much easier to train.

man, if i would have ran the punishment would have been much worse

does she spiderman grip onto bare walls if you try to put her in a room too?

that was my thing. i took my licks with few tears or tantrum but i would not let them seclude me into a room.

Thats what has always made me the maddest. She doesnt think she deserves to be beaten and always makes excuses.

You know my cousin i posted who has been robbing several stores? When she was little her mom wouldnt beat her. She wont take things from other kids and then fight them for it amd her mom did nothing. I dont want my child growing up thinking shes above punishment.

And yes she has a spiderman grip but its on everything...the bed, the floor AND the walls.