UnevenEdge

Draft ruling shows Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade: report

ZoomBubba

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Idk I honestly think politicians and the people believed Kavanaugh, Barrett and Gorsuch when they said roe v Wade and Casey was the law of the land and they weren’t going to undo precedent. At least two of those justices were asked directly during hearings and they straight out lied. Why anyone would believe them is beyond me, but our S.C. is a joke now. The pride they used to take in being a non political branch of government is dead. 

Found one....

https://news.yahoo.com/susan-collins-supreme-court-leak-roe-abortion-kavanaugh-gorsuch-172603085.html

Wasn't a Dem, naturally.

1 hour ago, Seight said:

I'm just imagining the states going "yes, repeal Roe V Wade, we can totally be trusted with Women's reproductive health"

Some of them already have trigger laws in place so it's not even a question

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Seight said:

I'm just imagining the states going "yes, repeal Roe V Wade, we can totally be trusted with Women's reproductive health"

It’s a fuckin disaster depending on where you live.  I’m pretty sure more states will put on the books laws that punish people for traveling for an abortion. The shame of it is these type of games make people terminate later and later in their pregnancy because they have to make travel plans, collect $ and who knows what else.  So for those thinking it’s cruel after a certain point, well  congratulations you just ensured that later abortions will happen more frequently now.  

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s a fuckin disaster depending on where you live.  I’m pretty sure more states will put in the books laws that punish people for traveling for an abortion. The shame of it is these type of games makes people have later and later in their pregnancy because they have to make travel plans collect and who knows what else.  So for those thinking it’s cruel after a certain point, we’ll congratulations you just ensured that later abortions will happen more frequently now.  

As stated many times, this doesn’t stop abortions, it stops safe healthcare for women

Edited by Sawdamizer
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

As stated many times, this doesn’t stop abortions, it stops safe healthcare for women

Exactly right.  Everyone with a functioning reproductive system better get cases of Plan B drug rn lest they risk pregnancy. 

I say we all pull a Lysistrata, but no one got time for that 

• Like 3

And of course the leak is becoming the issue that needs investigation. Not the removal of a human right, not the fact that in the opinion Alito wrote he quoted some Brit from the 1600’s. Not that there’s a Justice on the bench whose wife used his position to assist in an insurrection and CERTAINLY not how each Justice lied to members of Congress under oath. Nope. It’s the leak. The SC and conservatives everywhere are the victims  

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

And of course the leak is becoming the issue that needs investigation. Not the removal of a human right, not the fact that in the opinion Alito wrote he quoted some Brit from the 1600’s. Not that there’s a Justice on the bench whose wife used his position to assist in an insurrection and CERTAINLY not how each Justice lied to members of Congress under oath. Nope. It’s the leak. The SC and conservatives everywhere are the victims  

Relevant?

D5999A80-51B9-4250-BCE9-2552C1653236.jpeg

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Vamped said:

Some of them already have trigger laws in place so it's not even a question

North Dakota has exactly ONE clinic that performs abortions. The morons-in-charge have wasted so much time and taxpayer money signing bills into law [ without being put to a vote of the people ] that attacked that one single place and each time those bills will declared unlawful due to the protections of Roe v Wade. 

There is currently a bill sitting on the governor's desk completely outlawing any and all abortions in the state that he's vowed to sign the second Roe v Wade is gone. Not even going to pretend females have rights after that. 

Same assholes that said lawmakers shouldn't be making medical decision for others when it came to mask mandates. :| 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

FR7At8EWYAIx2JT.thumb.jpeg.15f7954f4bb5c95da55f563e2b95fe80.jpeg

Almost all of the counter protestors were Catholic school kids lol. I swear most didn't look 18. I got the dweebiest looking one to tell me his age but I think he lied bc no way 21. Weird homeschool field trip vibes vibes, they seemed like they had been coached or something the way they immediately cried assault and referring to their bullshit as personal property, pro-life old ladies keeping watch from across the street, very strange. 

But then I suppose there's really no reason for the adults who are getting everything they want to disrupt their typical decadent routines. Their lives are basically one giant victory lap. 

Edited by Nablonsky

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

I swear I wasn't trying to derail this thread with dildos XD

I'll take your derail and use it to attempt to get the thread back on topic....

8 hours ago, Vamped said:

The cat sized dildo  XD

Screenshot_20220505-172831_Twitter.jpg

Of course abortions are bad, pre-marital sex is bad, having children out of wedlock is bad, but masturbating instead of finding yourself in any of those other situations is bad too? What does it take to please these people?

8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'll take your derail and use it to attempt to get the thread back on topic....

Of course abortions are bad, pre-marital sex is bad, having children out of wedlock is bad, but masturbating instead of finding yourself in any of those other situations is bad too? What does it take to please these people?

Masturbation is bad because clearly in addition to whoring herself out to men, this huge dildo is probably ruining her vagina mold for all the incels out there in the streets. Women aren't supposed to get any satisfaction from sex anyway. 

Also I feel like I've heard men masturbating is wasting seed so its always been bad.

Edited by Vamped
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Not that I know anything.. but I'm pretty sure you''d rather have a dildo with abs than a dildo that looks like a giant vibrating Tylenol.

I prefer the "tylenol" type that you're referring to actually

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

m7KRl5s9UOrFVMlyt4bTL8-CFjjai6hqnBMvHxgf

Only three outrages left.

So, did anyone here actually read the draft decision?

I did.  I can understand why Roberts was so mortified at it being leaked. That has to be the worst opinion ever created by a supreme court justice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Vamped said:

Masturbation is bad because clearly in addition to whoring herself out to men, this huge dildo is probably ruining her vagina mold for all the incels out there in the streets. Women aren't supposed to get any satisfaction from sex anyway. 

Also I feel like I've heard men masturbating is wasting seed so its always been bad.

The wasting seed thing has always been fucking dumb...how many kids you trying to have....my kid vs seed ratio is grounds for death

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

The wasting seed thing has always been fucking dumb...how many kids you trying to have....my kid vs seed ratio is grounds for death

I'm sorry we're gonna have to put you under arrest, you've been killing millions of potential babies.

We're suppose to be out here populating the over populated Earth

Religious stuff is stupid. Some Catholics claim they dont believe in birth control but buy condoms so ... y'know. 

Edited by Vamped
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vamped said:

I'm sorry we're gonna have to put you under arrest, you've been killing millions of potential babies.

We're suppose to be out here populating the over populated Earth

Religious stuff is stupid. Some Catholics claim they dont believe in birth control but buy condoms so ... y'know. 

Yo… then these bitches swallowing kids that I planned on having need to go

• Thanks 2

TN says you wont be able to slip and have an abortion at home via home delivery meds. You have to go in person and have the doctor put the meds in your hand. It takes 2 months just to see my doctor for my annual wellness visit.  More than that for my OBGYN and that's if by the time my appointment comes around my period hasn't decided to get crafty and bleed  right then and there 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

I did.  I can understand why Roberts was so mortified at it being leaked. That has to be the worst opinion ever created by a supreme court justice.

I just read it fuck Jingai. A horrible decision basically stating that 3 different groups have 3 different opinions and for the first 185 years most places in the country didn’t allow it so therefore it’s not a constitutional right and states should have the right to decide for themselves based on what the citizens want but half of those people deciding can’t even get pregnant so fuck what they think.  

• Thanks 2