UnevenEdge

Okay so

Seight

2 hours ago, Seight said:

I was... just in the middle of a tornado warning and there was a lot of hail.

1/10, would not recommend to others.

I have a theory I haven't been able to test yet

headbutt the tornado

Things are going to be getting a little crazy the closer you get but I need you to stay focused and record your findings by doing a test head chop towards the wind every 50 feet and recording the results

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, molarbear said:

I have a theory I haven't been able to test yet

headbutt the tornado

Things are going to be getting a little crazy the closer you get but I need you to stay focused and record your findings by doing a test head chop towards the wind every 50 feet and recording the results

I'll think about it next time

(I ain't doing that shit, but I'll think about it)

Bruh ... keep your tornadoes to yourself.

I decided to get groceries before the storm .... except I had to unload them in the downpour in my little rain jacket. I am soaked down to my underwear from my waist down

Raincoat did keep the tits dry though 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Yoooooo, wtf is a mallo cup 

Didn't want to ask in the spleen thread, lest mthor jump my ass again

A question is ok - it's when the discussion gets longer than 75% of the rest of the threads in rants....

9 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Yoooooo, wtf is a mallo cup 

Didn't want to ask in the spleen thread, lest mthor jump my ass again

Mallo Cups are an American coconut-laced milk chocolate cup that contains a whipped marshmallow center invented in 1936 by Boyer.

Trust me, the concept is better sounding than the execution. I never knew a candy could feel like it had TOO MUCH sugar.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Seight said:

Mallo Cups are an American coconut-laced milk chocolate cup that contains a whipped marshmallow center invented in 1936 by Boyer.

Trust me, the concept is better sounding than the execution. I never knew a candy could feel like it had TOO MUCH sugar.

The concept doesn't sound all that good at all.

1 hour ago, stilgar said:

The concept doesn't sound all that good at all.

It's just a really really disappointing bite when you realize the thing you thought looked like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup tastes like something you scraped off a stick at beach barbecue pit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scoobdog said:

It's just a really really disappointing bite when you realize the thing you thought looked like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup tastes like something you scraped off a stick at beach barbecue pit.

Right, and you taste it and think "Okay I see why I haven't heard of this before"

• Thanks 1