UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

6 hours ago, cyberbully said:

At this convenient care because my dr has no openings today and i just watched 2 people pass out amd have the ambulance pick them up.....i just have a runny nose, i dont know wtf is floatong around in here

There's an urgent care across the parking lot from my office, and every time I look there's a paramedic and ambulance out there.  The ambulance I understand, but the paramedic?

Was very close to putting in my 2 week notice, then heard I am about to be promoted. Considered it and was leaning strongly toward saying no if and when offered bc too much extra bullshit for not enough money and putting in my notice then. But had a talk w boss abt how easy it is to get basically endless promotions in relatively rapid succession if you're willing to relocate relatively often. So now considering accepting the promotion and using it as a springboard to a completely different job in a completely different place for more money and hopefully not as much bullshit as it would be here.  

But still idk. 

How I miss living within walking distance to the subway.  I live close to buses but it’s not the same thing.  I miss getting into midtown Manhattan in 15 minutes instead of the forever journey it is today. My other half played Captain Obvious last night and told me how “we aren’t going anywhere anymore” in regards to us moving cuz I hate it here.  lol those words made me feel like he performed a fatality on me

F851F73E-98AF-4F71-B254-3F5936DB2BD2.gif

55 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

How I miss living within walking distance to the subway.  I live close to buses but it’s not the same thing.  I miss getting into midtown Manhattan in 15 minutes instead of the forever journey it is today. My other half played Captain Obvious last night and told me how “we aren’t going anywhere anymore” in regards to us moving cuz I hate it here.  lol those words made me feel like he performed a fatality on me

F851F73E-98AF-4F71-B254-3F5936DB2BD2.gif

Why... I get bored easily. 

This is honestly the longest I've ever been still and it's just because I don't wanna keep uprooting my kids because my attention span has run out

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Why... I get bored easily. 

This is honestly the longest I've ever been still and it's just because I don't wanna keep uprooting my kids because my attention span has run out

I’m not gonna move far from my dad. I’m afraid if I leave him alone he’ll just let himself go. So I guess in a way our reasons aren’t that different. Both family related and putting others first.  

• Like 1

I paused Shoot to Kill yesterday on a scene where Poitier is helped out of his wet clothes by Berenger's character who also is holding him close to warm him up.

Seriously, it looks a little Brokeback Mountainish, and it shouldn't be held against me that I am looking very direspectfully at that scene.

• Haha 1

I haven't had a reason to look up 'vascular' on Twitter before today(doom scrolling covid shit), but I should have guessed that 'roid daddy fetish' would appear in the results. Their veins looking like they're about to expode is evidently a turn on for folks. I still remember looking up something tiger related and boom WEIRD FETISH SHIT. Wasn't even furry so I was like, 'What is the connection?'

Edited by DragonSinger

3 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I haven't had a reason to look up 'vascular' on Twitter before today(doom scrolling covid shit), but I should have guessed that 'roid daddy fetish' would appear in the results. Their veins looking like they're about to expode is evidently a turn on for folks. I still remember looking up something tiger related and boom WEIRD FETISH SHIT. Wasn't even furry so I was like, 'What is the connection?'

I'm not gonna lie, I like a stray vein or two on a dude's forearm. Not like roid rage, blood vessels about to burst ... but like .... I do ranch work .... or  chop down trees type

Hulu blanche devereaux lusting GIF - Find on GIFER

His hands might be a little rough ...

I'm sorry what were we talking about?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Vamped said:

I'm not gonna lie, I like a stray vein or two on a dude's forearm. Not like roid rage, blood vessels about to burst ... but like .... I do ranch work .... or  chop down trees type

Hulu blanche devereaux lusting GIF - Find on GIFER

His hands might be a little rough ...

I'm sorry what were we talking about?

How I don't go looking for sex stuff but it still finds me

Why are there weird looking Ai no Kusabi books? Who dis bitch's name on the covers? How did drama over this weird lady start a brouhaha on Dear Author? WTF?