UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

On 11/15/2021 at 2:43 PM, Sawdamizer said:

I’m allergic to shrimp too. People get all stupid and start quizzing me on other shit too.

I read a depressing ass reddit topic about people being weird about food allergies. It was an eyeopener that there are quite a few out there, even folks' own family members, who are deeply offended by food allergies to the point of purposefully slipping people the food they're allergic to in order to 'prove them wrong'.

Cowboy Bebop anime fans need to dial it down a notch on social media because you guys are being very cringy right now.

Cowboy Bebop Twitter feed - 

Non-anime watcher: This looks interesting.

Anime stan: THEY CHANGED EVERYTHING!

Non-anime watcher: I like it but the fight scenes could be better.

Anime stan: WHY MAKE AN EXACT COPY? THIS IS WORTHLESS! I'M GOING TO K-MYSELF!

Anime stan: I might...actually like this.

Anime stan: *Posts pic of Cowboy Bebop set* I'm watching the anime and not Netflix!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I think the conversation was about how I at first thought Vega was a girl because his high voice and long hair and that got some joking replies that I have a crush on him that I went along with.

I dont believe for a minute there was no crush 

Squinting GIFs | Reaction GIFs

• Haha 2

Literal shitty morning!!

I was putting something in my trunk and I stepped and slid into dog shit behind my car in the parking lot. So I'm sitting in my car trying to get the poop off with Clorox wipes because I dont want to unload the miniature and track shit back into the apartment but I dont want to get poop in my car 

Then I was like ... well fuck where do I put the poop wipes? ... so ... I left them in the parkinglot ... right by this big ass smooshed turd. I put the shoe on the floor in the backseat and the miniature is just killing himself laughing about how everything smells like poop. I drive minus one shoe, enlist my sister to help unload the miniature and I'm walking to use my parents' water hose ... step in a fucking hole in the yard 

Thor Gif - ID: 9317 - Gif Abyss

Then finally wrangle the water hose and I'm like .... wtf kind of nozzle has my step dad attached to this thing?  .... turn the water on and its like power washer force and it sprays my shoe and me because there's a leak in it ... and I'm just standing there ... I should just go home and start over. 

The  miniature and my sister's dog politely come out of the house to laugh at me XD

I'm over it. I was a whole hour late to work this morning. 

Exasperated GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Then I had to take an alternative route to drop the miniature off because they closed the street off I usually fly down to get to my parent's house because some jerks killed that guy at the cookie shop 

SHITTY MORNING 

• Like 2

I feel like killing someone while they're getting cookies is on the same level as killing them on a toilet. Like, that's just being extra mean. Besides the murder part. I feel bad for whoever owned that cookie shop. Here you are bringing joy to the world, then someone comes along and literally kills the whole vibe. Now it's gonna be the Murder Cookie Shop forever.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I feel like killing someone while they're getting cookies is on the same level as killing them on a toilet. Like, that's just being extra mean. Besides the murder part. I feel bad for whoever owned that cookie shop. Here you are bringing joy to the world, then someone comes along and literally kills the whole vibe. Now it's gonna be the Murder Cookie Shop forever.

Its a big thing. I didn't know much about the guy as a rapper but he sounds like a pretty good guy. Apparently he had a whole lot of fans. They had the street opened back up but then people were visiting the cookie shop for a memorial and somebody drove past and shot into the crowd so its blocked off again. 

Luckily they didn't kill anybody this time. I think someone got shot in the thigh. 

The cookie shop is boarded up because the shattered glass. 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

Hell week is officially underway 

I'll be trying to sneak into the stores to buy what me and the miniature are responsible for tomorrow. I'm thinking maaaaybe I could try my hand at making a very small dinner for me and the miniature just to have at the house even though we're going to my parents ... but then I'll probably just make tacos or something . 

3 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Its a big thing. I didn't know much about the guy as a rapper but he sounds like a pretty good guy. Apparently he had a whole lot of fans. They had the street opened back up but then people were visiting the cookie shop for a memorial and somebody drove past and shot into the crowd so its blocked off again. 

Luckily they didn't kill anybody this time. I think someone got shot in the thigh. 

The cookie shop is boarded up because the shattered glass. 

People suck.

6 hours ago, Vamped said:

I'll be trying to sneak into the stores to buy what me and the miniature are responsible for tomorrow. I'm thinking maaaaybe I could try my hand at making a very small dinner for me and the miniature just to have at the house even though we're going to my parents ... but then I'll probably just make tacos or something . 

I'm not doing anything this year because I'm working that day and I'm getting new furniture the next day so I'll be spending Thanksgiving night making preparations for the removal of my old furniture 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Vamped said:

This just threw me the fuck off because i was sure it was friday and i was sure TG was next week and for a somber 14 seconds, I was wondering did I legit miss thanksgiving.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

This just threw me the fuck off because i was sure it was friday and i was sure TG was next week and for a somber 14 seconds, I was wondering did I legit miss thanksgiving.

I'm not trying to fight old ladies over nilla wafers next Wednesday 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I'm not trying to fight old ladies over nilla wafers next Wednesday 

Oh no, i wasnt saying that...i already got all of my shit exceot the brisket...i dont like to freeze tgem but i got an order in.....you post made me thunk i legit missed it.

I havent been still in weeks and my days are just blurs...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Thinking about how after this jet game how me an my bf will be fighting if we don’t check out the recreational dispensary after. Imma need all the weed cuz I’ll be feeling paranoid af. 

risking covid for a losing season in high altitude seats  fuckin hell 💩

It could be worse. You could be a Lions fan

• Haha 1

These company "assistance programs" are fucking stupid. 

You make these expensive ass drugs that the people that need it can't afford. You create a whole program where you can provide assistance to pay for the drug you manufacture ... but you can't get the assistance even if you're within the income UNTIL you first apply for assistance through SSA. They wont even look at the application even though you already know they'll be denied by SSA. So now I'm waiting months for this elderly person to check their mail, open the letter from SSA and remember to bring it back to me.

THE SAME OLD PERSON WHO CANT REMEMBER I'M NOT A NURSE

STOP ASKING ME FOR PRESCRIPTIONS I CANT ORDER!!

All the nurses are literally small asian women ... I AM NOT 

Hopeless GIF - Find on GIFER

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Me after staring at Andre Springer's out of drag pics to see if he's allowed to use Shaquanda as his drag name: Okay, the ones without a hair wrap or hat are broadcasting some negro in him. I'll allow it.

I'm gonna be so tacky today. Accidentally hit the buy button before adding the coupon, so I'll go to pick up, return it, and then buy it right back with my discount. I don't give a fuck. It's against my principles to pay full price for anything around big holiday deals.

• Like 2