UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

*Listening to all the laughter, loud talking, and reggaeton from the neighbors(same level of noise during the holidays so I think it's a regular family gathering) to the back of us* It sounds like so much fun. I bet they got good food over there too. I miss hanging out with people! I want to party too, but I can't chance it with my weak ass immune system. My parents and brother are the only ones I can hang out with because they stick to a routine and they're very safe at work too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

*Wonders if this was the problem*

One of my biggest claims to fame was beating Battletoads (using warps) when i was maybe 10-11 years old....No one will ever take that accomplishment from me and not many can say they've done it.

Beating ninja turtles prepared me for that.

Maybe Kudz didn't want the task...I can respect that....But I will never not brag about my original NES skills.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

One of my biggest claims to fame was beating Battletoads (using warps) when i was maybe 10-11 years old....No one will ever take that accomplishment from me and not many can say they've done it.

Beating ninja turtles prepared me for that.

Maybe Kudz didn't want the task...I can respect that....But I will never not brag about my original NES skills.

I was thinking more along the lines of money and time spent after you get deep into a hobby.

Edited to add that Sailor Moon was my gateway anime time/money suck.

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I was thinking more along the lines of money and time spent after you get deep into a hobby.

Edited to add that Sailor Moon was my gateway anime time/money suck.

.....FUCK, now i kinda want to know how much money I've actually put into gaming.....I mean if we add magazines, calls to Nintendo, quarter munchers, mic and joysticks, not to mention recording equipment (I used to record gameplays by hooking my consoles to my VHS long before the internet existed and sold my playthroughs at school) I don't think 500k is unrealistic....I would say a milly, but I would have to legit do the math before i made such a claim.

• Like 1

I cast a spell on my ex a few months ago when I was in Vegas. It’s not like I even believe in Wicca or ever did I suppose but I still remember the spells from my time as a goth bitch.

It was a spur of the moment thing. I used material that lasts and since he decided to cut me off I kinda just left it activated and it’s probably messing w/him but fuck him anyway I’m leaving it on

i don’t feel bad bc it’s not really real so none of this matters thanks for reading 🙏 

• Thanks 1

The miniature was watching My Little Pony with my mom yesterday so when I asked her if she liked it, she said .... it's alright, the baby said his favorite pony is Meredith

who-dat.gif

MEREDITH the little white one with the dark hair.

...... Uhhh ....RARITY?

Naw, it's MEREDITH 

MOMA THE PONY'S NAME IS RARITY

I lost my shit laughing at her and I can't stop thinking about it XD

What in the Greys Anatomy/My Little Pony crossover universe is going on?!

• Haha 2

I wonder if truly pleading insanity - due to others believing that I am - I can live off the government now. Since human beings have called authorities and claimed I was something that I'm not - mental health wise - now I've lost my original medication and get to play with "figure out what works".

Early retirement at this point? I think so. :|

• Sad 1