UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

Since there's no Saturday night hockey this due to this idiotic all-star game they have to play every year I figure it would be a good time to check 5 Centimeters Per Second again. The first time I saw it was four years ago and I remember I wasn't really feeling it. I think seeing Your Name first affected my enjoyment of of it due to having certain expectations but enough time has passed so why not give it a second look to if this is worth watching.

Edited by Kudasai
  • Like 1

I'm hungry and my back hurts. My plans for pancakes cooked in a lil bacon grease and butter got put on hold since my dad pulled up from work early. Literally ran to my room with a bowl of pancake batter and a small dish of syrup when I heard Funk music outside. It's a pretty good warning system in this white ass neighborhood. I don't care if it's cold-blooded, I can't cook for two people right now. He need to go to sleep or something. I'M HUNGRY!

Wondering why sometimes i'm perfectly ok and other times things seem the hardest. I really surprised anyone can deal with me. I'm here, but not here. The phone rings and i don't answer. Sometimes i'm so lost in myself, i don't hear it. It vibrates and i don't feel it. I really don't mean to push you away.  I don't believe in myself. I wish there was a way to explain the conundrufuck that is my mind, but i can barely bear the weight of it. When i disappear, nothing really has happened. I'm fucked up. Going ghost to pick myself up again.

On top of that...i developed body dysmorphia. I know i'm skinny, but my mind is like stop the cap, bruh.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, BooThickemz said:

Wondering why sometimes i'm perfectly ok and other times things seem the hardest. I really surprised anyone can deal with me. I'm here, but not here. The phone rings and i don't answer. Sometimes i'm so lost in myself, i don't hear it. It vibrates and i don't feel it. I really don't mean to push you away.  I don't believe in myself. I wish there was a way to explain the conundrufuck that is my mind, but i can barely bear the weight of it. When i disappear, nothing really has happened. I'm fucked up. Going ghost to pick myself up again.

On top of that...i developed body dysmorphia. I know i'm skinny, but my mind is like stop the cap, bruh.

I’m here for you and we all are here for you to get through this. Been there. Terribly. 

4 hours ago, BooThickemz said:

You don’t need to apologize for feeling lost. Just remember that even when you have nothing to say or you feel like a failure, you’re loved and that anyone who loves you doesn’t expect you to feel good about yourself or expect you to change.

We’re all here for you in whatever way we can be.

People die everyday, we all know this right? However to me it just seems kinda of suspicious when I go on YouTube to listen to some old songs and one of the first comments I see is this long drawn out story on how they used to listen to this song back in the day with a friend or relative and said friend or relative just recently passed away. Ok I'm sorry for your loss but I'm starting to see the same type of comment on nearly every music video (mostly songs from the 90s) so much so I feel like I gotta call bullshit. If these stories are true then you have my condolences but I'm at the point where I'm starting to wonder if these are bots making these comments:|

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

How I want a real meal but I have to be extra quiet because my dog has tummy issues, and they'll ease up if he's left to sleep for a while. All I have to eat in my room are BBQ Pringles, honey roasted peanuts, and Sweet Tarts. 

This is the saddest thing I've read in weeks. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 5:33 PM, DragonSinger said:

I hate that even if the women's section in stores carried more anime shirts, I'd still have to go digging in the men's because I want a regular fucking shirt and not some fitted bullshit.

I don't even look in the women's section. I just go straight for the men 

• Like 1

Goddammit, I try to stay out of celebrity bullshit, but I ran across folks talking about how Kanye/Kim's daughter got comments turned off on their TikTok because once folks found out she was there, people left comments like, "Hey North, you know a game called CashApp?" and "Post your Momma's credit cards." Y'all ain't right and got me laughing at y'all trying to scam a little girl. I'm going to hell for enough as it is, damn.

• Like 1