UnevenEdge

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

1pooh4u

20 hours ago, Seight said:

My fear with him is one day we're going to look back on his antics like we did with Britney Spears about 15 years ago and think "We were making fun of somebody that was going through some shit, weren't we?"

CTE is no fucking joke ….You have to feel for him… his mind is fucked

Edited by Sawdamizer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

CTE is no fucking home…. You have to feel for him… his mind is fucked

It reminds of the bullshit that Herbstreit was trying to foist on us about how football players don't "love the game" now.

As a fan, it's hard to love a game that is slowly murdering the players that we've come to respect and admire.  For me, it was Junior Seau:  that dude did not deserve to die.

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

It reminds of the bullshit that Herbstreit was trying to foist on us about how football players don't "love the game" now.

As a fan, it's hard to love a game that is slowly murdering the players that we've come to respect and admire.  For me, it was Junior Seau:  that dude did not deserve to die.

Yep, Junior driving off a fucking cliff… that is what will always stand out for CTE… and Wes Welkers 1000 yard stare now

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

For me, it was "Double D", Dave Duerson.

• Like 1

Scores are up

Games start this week on Saturday. No Thursday game this week.

Also Washington should be the Wusses, cause....

In fact, next year (if this place is still around) that's what they are. The Wusses. Totally wussed out and gave up their name.

On 1/3/2022 at 12:37 PM, Sawdamizer said:

CTE is no fucking joke ….You have to feel for him… his mind is fucked

even if it wasnt cte, which he most likely does suffer from, brown stated that the coaches were pressuring him to play, despite the fact that he still felt injured. assuming thats true, the bucs were in the wrong here, and browns reaction was appropriate. that hit tho, crazy to think they would be teammates in their brief time with the raiders. i wish it would have worked out, but it takes a certain kind of coach or gm that can deal with this crayzyness/diva. coach tomlin doesnt get enough credit. 

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Was AB the one that almost burned his feet off in the off season in some dry ice bath?

it was some ice therapy. 

and yes he got frostbite on his foot which took him off training for most the time. then the nfl made certain types of helmets illegal, like the kind AB wore. he was able to find a replacement he liked but it was still not helmet compliant. then he was fined by mayock for missing practice. then, he called mayock a cracker. 

we showed great patience with him. but i think mayock mishandled that situation. 

4 hours ago, molarbear said:

I could get behind the Harlem Jetsetters

"They appear to have set up 120 foot slide into the end zone and.... the Jets still failed to score"

Play of the day... Statue of Liberty, to a jet sweep, cross field one yard pass, four lateral involving at least one lineman, then a five yard run with two Icky shuffles to the 1 yard line....

Butt fumble.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Play of the day... Statue of Liberty, to a jet sweep, cross field one yard pass, four lateral involving at least one lineman, then a five yard run with two Icky shuffles to the 1 yard line....

Butt fumble.

RECOVERED by the Jets at the 5!

Little did they know on the ensuing drive all Hell would break loose

*He snaps the ball, QB keeps it clear shot to the end zone when suddenly you hear the crowd roaring not in excitement no.. in absolute shock

"Mark are you seeing this? Some Fan is running towards the field and appears to be ramming his head into players ass's

He wasn't seeing it, he was in a prophetic bliss as he lived out his Earthly nay, Galactic Purpose

Jets.jpg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

GOTDAMMIT WTF ARE THOSE PEOPLE JOINING IN WEEK 10 or W/E. NAH MAN YOU GOTTA BE LAST THROUGH 18 picks. Not this I’ll play today but not tomorrow shizznoes 💩

See, the real strategy is to play for the first part of the season, forget for a couple weeks, then return.  Thats what I usually do, and it works wonders for finishing in last.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Master-Debater131 said:

See, the real strategy is to play for the first part of the season, forget for a couple weeks, then return.  Thats what I usually do, and it works wonders for finishing in last.

THAT’S CHEATING MS CHEATY CHEATERTON 💩😝

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, panic said:

Can the Packers starters, playing only one quarter, do enough to beat the Lions in a game where the outcome has no bearing on playoff or draft position?

Game of the century, folks.

Cannot wait to see which Packers player Drew Magary attributes Dan Campbell's "Clump Dog Of The Week" to

On 1/6/2022 at 3:14 PM, Master-Debater131 said:

Pick-em is dumb this week.  Half the teams that should win are sitting a ton of starters, so its a coin flip.

it always sucks the last day. so many teams not really playing for much except for maybe better seeding to get homefield. i think most teams that are locked in would rather just rest their starters. not hard to imagine miami pulling another miracle win vs the pats or a the lions pulling of the upset vs the practice squad packers. with that said, with you being 2 points behind, you still got a shot to catch up. everyone else gg's.