UnevenEdge

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

1pooh4u

On 1/10/2022 at 12:34 PM, 1pooh4u said:

I was hoping the LAC LVR game would end in a tie just to fuck over that piece of shit Rothlisberger it didn’t happen but I still gotta good laugh cuz you know the Steelers players and fans were sweating that, regardless if the admit it or not 💩

i hate the chokers so im glad we sent their asses home. that said, there was a part of me that hoped both teams would have just kneeled for 60 minutes straight. but these players and coaches are not wired in that way. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i hate the chokers so im glad we sent their asses home. that said, there was a part of me that hoped both teams would have just kneeled for 60 minutes straight. but these players and coaches are not wired in that way. 

*other team clearly playing for tie in overtime since they're in anyway, and a tie gets you in too*

*calls timeout anyway*

I mean, who amongst us

Looks like the Broncos are going to be sold.  A court determined yesterday that the "first right of refusal" lawsuit wasnt enough to hold up the sale. So the Broncos are going to be sold.

Theres one Bowlen kid who looks like she should be the owner, but theres two other kids who are absolute scum and have done everything they can to destroy the ownership transition. So now the team will be sold.

The Mannings are planning on being part of an ownership group thats putting a bid together. Really hope they are the ones that win.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 10:04 AM, Master-Debater131 said:

Looks like the Broncos are going to be sold.  A court determined yesterday that the "first right of refusal" lawsuit wasnt enough to hold up the sale. So the Broncos are going to be sold.

Theres one Bowlen kid who looks like she should be the owner, but theres two other kids who are absolute scum and have done everything they can to destroy the ownership transition. So now the team will be sold.

The Mannings are planning on being part of an ownership group thats putting a bid together. Really hope they are the ones that win.

who would you rather have as owner bowlen, elway or manning? 

On 1/12/2022 at 3:42 AM, Seight said:

*other team clearly playing for tie in overtime since they're in anyway, and a tie gets you in too*

*calls timeout anyway*

I mean, who amongst us

the best part was that he said he called the timeout because he wanted the right personnel to defend the run. and then right after jacobs rushes for 10 yards to setup the game winning field goal.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

who would you rather have as owner bowlen, elway or manning? 

The dream would be Bowlen and Manning together. But that doesnt seem possible anymore. The Bowlens are done owning the Broncos at this point, and Elway is a drunk sexist douchebag.

So Manning.

If the Manning family was part of the winning ownership group I would be so happy.  I dont know if they can get to the 30% required to be majority/controlling owner, but even a team with them as the minority owner would be run really well.

Edited by Master-Debater131
  • Like 1

Scores are done and include GOAT and LOL picks

Goat - Greenbay Packers (booooo) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Brady FTW) with 13 wins

Lol - Detroit Lions and Jacksonville Jaguars with 3 wins

Yes, this means that the Colts weren't the only team to be beaten by the Jags. Still feels bad though.

Picks are also up. Playoffs start Saturday . Good luck to all.

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Sorry Raiders fans. I know it hurts 😑☹️

it was a good game i thought. just couldnt execute well enough and couldnt overcome all these self inflicting wounds. we were there till the very end. despite everything that happened this season, the team showed lots of heart and grit. i am proud. 

the offseason will be one i look most forward to in a while. we are likely getting a new coach and gm. crazy to think that we were gonna be stuck with gruden another 6 years if it wasnt for those emails. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

bills just dominated. 

they could beat anyone if they can keep playing like this. 

The Bills are going all the way to the big show. It’s just their time. They won’t be denied. Their offense and defense is just on point. 

• Like 2

Watching football on Nickelodeon is making me feel old af😆 I’m like “stfu spongebob gtfo my talkitytelebox!” Seriously though wtf is this even for?  It’s like tell me you’re desperate to attract younger fans without telling me you’re desperate to attract younger fans. 💩

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Watching football on Nickelodeon is making me feel old af😆 I’m like “stfu spongebob gtfo my talkitytelebox!” Seriously though wtf is this even for?  It’s like tell me you’re desperate to attract younger fans without telling me you’re desperate to attract younger fans. 💩

Nobody:

Nickelodeon: “You’re right.  Football isn’t fun enough.  Let’s add slime to the dude that just got bobble headed by the free safety.”

The two people that finger sausaged the remote to Nick instead of ESPN:  “What the fuck is this shit?”

Nickelodeon:  “This turned out well.”

Edited by scoobdog
  • Haha 2