UnevenEdge

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

1pooh4u

15 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

iM oNLy wATcHinG feR Da HalFtIME sHoW

It’s gonna be a good show. Snoop dogg is gonna be there and some other dude that redid NWA’s Fuck the Police. Should be real controversial after the fact.  Maybe even a dingus sighting cuz of wardrobes  malfunction 

• Like 4

Brian Flores is about to get paid Dolphins label him “difficult to work with” because he turned down 100k a game to intentionally lose.   That they offered that much says to me that this happens more than just one team. The NFL is professional wrestling with more devastating injuries 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Brian Flores is about to get paid Dolphins label him “difficult to work with” because he turned down 100k a game to intentionally lose.   That they offered that much says to me that this happens more than just one team. The NFL is professional wrestling with more devastating injuries 

For once, Stephen A Smith is being fairly generous.  Intentionally losing games to get a better draft pick is certainly worse than anything Pete Rose did, and that dude got thrown out baseball.  It's kind of hard not seeing how Ross isn't forced to sell with a gun to his head (proverbially).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

For once, Stephen A Smith is being fairly generous.  Intentionally losing games to get a better draft pick is certainly worse than anything Pete Rose did, and that dude got thrown out baseball.  It's kind of hard not seeing how Ross isn't forced to sell with a gun to his head (proverbially).

I agree. I think I read there was talk Cleveland did the same thing.  It’s one thing when us fans talk out our asses and say teams lose intentionally, and quite another to be proven right. This is reprehensible and heads should roll. 

• Thanks 1

coach brian flores

and i put the following, so that people understand, exactly what is happnening:

The Rooney Rule is a National  Football League policy that requires league teams to interview ethnic-minority candidates for head coaching and senior football operation jobs. It is an example of  affirmative action even though there is no hiring quota or hiring preference given to minorities, only an interviewing quota.

• Thanks 2