UnevenEdge

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

1pooh4u

2 hours ago, molarbear said:

wtf happened to the Cardinals?

They went from being the team to beat to what seems like an endless skid

they got beat by the better team. they were up there in record at one point but were never the top team when it came to dvoa. 

feels like these divisional games should be more like the championship games. bills vs chiefs and bucs vs. rams. probably the 4 best teams taking each other out. must be nice for the number 1 seeds. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

they got beat by the better team. they were up there in record at one point but were never the top team when it came to dvoa. 

feels like these divisional games should be more like the championship games. bills vs chiefs and bucs vs. rams. probably the 4 best teams taking each other out. must be nice for the number 1 seeds. 

I expected more....of something

On 1/18/2022 at 5:53 AM, 1pooh4u said:

They should get rid of that 3rd WC slot.  Each team that filled that new WC slot lost by embarrassing amounts.  Maybe give it one more season but I think it’s gonna be mostly a useless WC spot. 

You just never want to see the Jets get in to the playoffs huh? 😂😂

• Haha 3

awful end to a great game. i hate OT rules, basically win the coin flip. should be no way to decide epic games like these. 

with that said, thank you rams for beating the bucs and niners for beating rodgers. fuck those two guys. brady is too old and should have retired 5 years ago. rodgers should just retire after this, packers payed the priced for not getting more receivers. only thing that would have made this week better would have been a bills win to knock out the chiefs, fuck you nfl overtime rules, some bullshit!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, StarPanda said:

That game was freaking amazing 25 points in the last two minutes wow 

all  4 games decided in walk off fashion 

Yeah ot rules should let both teams touch the ball but man how do you let a team hit a game tying field goal with 13 seconds 

that is probably the bigger offense tbh. 13 seconds!

19 hours ago, Seight said:

I saw someone point out it took less time for Mahomes to go down the field for a game-tying drive than it took Dak to run a QB Draw.

ha!

more salt to rub on those cowboys fans. 

still gotta feel a little bad for bills fans, but then i remember they did this

https://sports.yahoo.com/its-back-bills-fans-rekindle-old-tradition-throw-sex-toy-on-the-field-during-game-vs-patriots-034822382.html

• Haha 1