UnevenEdge

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

1pooh4u

4 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Scores are updated.

The winner of the 2021-2022 Pick-em game is Distortedreasoning with an impressive 237 pts.

Thanks to everyone who played. I hope you all had fun making picks.

@Raptorpat if you wouldn't mind awarding DR his title. Thanks.

first time winning this thing after how many years of trying?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I think he instantly makes us a playoff team and a potential contender. We have a ton of really good pieces already, we just were missing the QB. Now that we have a really good QB we are going to be a really good team.

UNLESS he sucks now but we couldn’t tell cuz his team was on a downward spiral in the first place 😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

UNLESS he sucks now but we couldn’t tell cuz his team was on a downward spiral in the first place 😬

I dont think he sucks.  If you watched the Seahawks last year it was clear that he was constantly running for his life.  Outside of a couple of receivers he had absolutely no help around him.

You put him on our team, with our weapons, and we can put up 30 a game pretty easily.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Jets kept Flacco but traded Marcus Maye and Futakasi. I’m not happy. To say the least 

I believe it still beats Minnesota's system of "well, we can't trade him so...let's give him a shit-ton of money instead"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

wilson to the donkeys is really good for them. remember he was injured a lot last year so his numbers took a hit. i have no doubt he still is a top 10 qb in this league when healthy. sea chickens fucked up. afc west got four top 10 qbs. 

god dammit brady, it was only 2 weeks of family time! 

go spend more time with your wife and kids, asshole!

fuck you sports media for always playing up this stupid is he really retired angle 

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

god dammit brady, it was only 2 weeks of family time! 

go spend more time with your wife and kids, asshole!

fuck you sports media for always playing up this stupid is he really retired angle 

BUT WHAT ELSE WILL ESPN TALK ABOUT?!?1?

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Looks like Deshaun Watson went to the Browns. Are the browns really giving up on Mayfield just like that?  He wasn’t terrible. They did better with him than before when they were a no win 2 win team 

And he fought through injury for them all this past season.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Looks like Deshaun Watson went to the Browns. Are the browns really giving up on Mayfield just like that?  He wasn’t terrible. They did better with him than before when they were a no win 2 win team 

I too remember when Cleveland looked like a franchise that had its shit together.

The Miz got to watch a beer fridge unlock and everything, I swear to you that's true.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Seight said:

I too remember when Cleveland looked like a franchise that had its shit together.

The Miz got to watch a beer fridge unlock and everything, I swear to you that's true.

Unless you’re 111 you never knew a functioning Cleveland Browns team 😆😝

• Haha 3

Tyrik Hill was so close to being a Jet but Miami grabbed him from under them. Everyone uses the jets as a bargaining chip.  Fuck Hill. Hope his production drops to nothing cuz their QB is trash. The pen was practically in Hill’s hand. KC wanted the first round picks and not the 2 second rounders at 36&39. Fuck KC too. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1