UnevenEdge

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

1pooh4u

5 hours ago, StarPanda said:

Roger The tyrant Goodel wants  to shove football in Americas face 7 days a week 

I gotdamn knew this was a test to see how much football they  can shove down our eyeballs in a week before we start puking up penalty flags.  Stupid experiment 💩

• Like 1

So, scores are done, and picks are up.

If you have the chance, take a dump in Goodell's toilet tank.

I am going to score the games I put up. If Goodell moves them around because "muh ratings" or whatever, I don't care. As long as you get the pick in before kick off, I'll count it.

Let's go Roger.

3 way race for the top of the pick em league. panda dropped the ball big time or else he be up here too lmao. also was able to sneak into fantasy playoffs with the win. it will be the only league im playing in the playoffs, sucked it up bad this season for fantasy.

nfl playoff picture even more muddled than before. only 1 game is separating 7 afc teams from that final wild card spot! nfc side got more teams that are alive, but theres more separation between the bottom teams. 

This fuckin game lol the Jets got 20, no 21 players with covid, quinnen Williams tested positive last minute AND the HC got covid too. this is such a mean nothing game to the teams, and the NFL as a whole so they played the game anyway. NFL was like “2 and 3 win teams get that shit over with. Fuck yous and your feelings” 💩

Just now, Distortedreasoning said:

i didnt watch the game but i heard the coaching was bad. 

at least you know hes fired this off season. 

.............Maybe.

The fact that hes lasted this long has me anxious that he will be back. His Defense is really damn good, but literally everything else about him as a HC is trash.

13 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

.............Maybe.

The fact that hes lasted this long has me anxious that he will be back. His Defense is really damn good, but literally everything else about him as a HC is trash.

i mean i never thought gruden would have lost his job this year, but here we are lol. 

the broncos defense is good. the team reminds me a little bit of tampa just before brady.

yeah the donkeys dont have as many offensive weapons, but a good qb can go a long ways. 

the dolphins win tonight puts them in that final playoff spot. must be some weird tie breakers going on. the saints are still not eliminated, but will need some help to get in. 

4 afc are sitting at 8-7 and 4 teams sitting at 9-6. total of six playoff spots are still alive in the afc. nfc has only two spots left. only 8 teams mathematically eliminated. jags and lions got the top two draft picks in that order. so theres still lots of meaningful football games going on this late into the season.

covid is hitting the league hard again this week. 106 players were place on covid/reserve today. i wonder how the nfl gonna work around covid during the playoffs?

17 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i mean i never thought gruden would have lost his job this year, but here we are lol. 

the broncos defense is good. the team reminds me a little bit of tampa just before brady.

yeah the donkeys dont have as many offensive weapons, but a good qb can go a long ways. 

Ill never be convinced that the Gruden thing was anything other than a hit job by the NFL to cover up the rest of the stuff happening.

We actually have some good weapons. We arent stacked, but with a solid QB we should have at least 3 more wins than we do right now. With how good our Defense is all we need is to put up 21 points a game and we win most games.

R.I.P. John Madden

Scores are done and picks are up.

No Thursday game this week.

Jacksonville is now accepting applications for all positions.

Prediction : Bears will trade Nick Foles to the Saints for draft picks and cash cause they are terrible at running a team.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Didn’t madden give birth to the on screen scribble during games?  He also had the perfect broadcast voice.  

Supposedly he was also one of the first people at Fox Sports to suggest that the 1st Down line should be on the screen all the time.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Seight said:

Supposedly he was also one of the first people at Fox Sports to suggest that the 1st Down line should be on the screen all the time.

In 1988 EA games offered to let him buy as much stock as he wanted he told them “I gave you my time. I’m not giving you my money” he later said that not buying the stock was the dumbest thing he ever did. He did make 150m plus royalties but that’s nothing considering the game made ea sports 4b

• Like 3

On 12/29/2021 at 10:38 AM, Ginguy said:

R.I.P. John Madden

Scores are done and picks are up.

No Thursday game this week.

Jacksonville is now accepting applications for all positions.

Prediction : Bears will trade Nick Foles to the Saints for draft picks and cash cause they are terrible at running a team.

im sick and tired of my day job, i'll take the position. what are my qualifications? i played madden on the sega genesis then later in 2004 when micheal vick was the goat.

1 hour ago, molarbear said:

Lol, sorry

I honestly couldn't remember, this season feels like it was somehow more bizarro than last season and it's all blending together

The recent dive into medical cannabis probably hasn't helped

haha! Yea, that will happen.

And yes, this is the season that we started 3-0.  I still remember when people out here thought that meant we were good. Ahhhh good times.

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

My fear with him is one day we're going to look back on his antics like we did with Britney Spears about 15 years ago and think "We were making fun of somebody that was going through some shit, weren't we?"

40 minutes ago, Seight said:

My fear with him is one day we're going to look back on his antics like we did with Britney Spears about 15 years ago and think "We were making fun of somebody that was going through some shit, weren't we?"

I dont even think we have to wait.  He clearly has some mental health issues and needs to get some serious help.

40 minutes ago, Seight said:

I dont even think we have to wait.  He clearly has some mental health issues and needs to get some serious help.

On 12/30/2021 at 5:28 PM, Distortedreasoning said:

im sick and tired of my day job, i'll take the position. what are my qualifications? i played madden on the sega genesis then later in 2004 when micheal vick was the goat.

If you look as good as Britt Baker in hot pants Tony Khan will probably accept that.

7 minutes ago, nameraka said:

Miami's playoff hopes:

DifficultWickedIrishwaterspaniel-size_re

i honestly thought they had a decent shot at an upset here. oh how wrong was it. now they are out of the playoffs, along with the donkeys and the browns. let the trade tua rumors begin! 

the raiders took care of business today in a clutch win vs the hottest team in the league. next week vs the chokers is a win and youre in for both teams. i think raiders could still get in if they lose but its dependent on the clots losing and all the other teams losing. so much adversity they had to overcome to be at this point.