UnevenEdge

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

1pooh4u

I’m going to a game, I think next week, gonna see the Jets play Miami. My better half’s boss got the tix. Third tier seats BUT the woman that sold him the tix said we can get lower the stadium is empty. Supposedly his boss was gonna get 50 yard line seats but there weren’t enough together (totally bullshit) hopefully we can get to the lower tiers cuz I’m not sure staying third tier is worth risking Covid19 exposure. 

Lol these commercials are all beer and betting for the pre game shit. 😆

now I’m curious to what advertisers are trying to sell football fans across the country compared to other pro sports. Beer betting and cars seem to be among the most common.  I wonder if it’s the same like does Seattle SH get as many truck commercials as in NY/NJ?  

what I would need 

32 volunteers to pay attention to the commercials aired in their respective markets.  NO STREAMING. LOCAL NETWORKS ESPN NFL ONLY. Be a huge fuckin undertaking but then I need to do the same with basketball and hockey. Are bb and hockey fans also seen as beer guzzling truck driving gambling idiots too?

this could be fun 😊(I forgot baseball ugh no fuck boring baseball) 

Damn lol they put Flacco in there I guess they figured wtf not. Idk y they bothered. I’m busy making my better half his favorite meal cuz he’s so mad. It’s the least I can do besides it’s time consuming and I don’t have to think about how the Jets are just awful 45-17. Lol I guess it could be slightly worse. The falcons lost by slightly more to Dallas 

23 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol these commercials are all beer and betting for the pre game shit. 😆

now I’m curious to what advertisers are trying to sell football fans across the country compared to other pro sports. Beer betting and cars seem to be among the most common.  I wonder if it’s the same like does Seattle SH get as many truck commercials as in NY/NJ?  

what I would need 

32 volunteers to pay attention to the commercials aired in their respective markets.  NO STREAMING. LOCAL NETWORKS ESPN NFL ONLY. Be a huge fuckin undertaking but then I need to do the same with basketball and hockey. Are bb and hockey fans also seen as beer guzzling truck driving gambling idiots too?

this could be fun 😊(I forgot baseball ugh no fuck boring baseball) 

A Trojan ad every now and again would be helpful too

• Haha 1

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Prop bets… I saw them everywhere in vegas

I shoulda made a bet that White would be intercepted off a deflection/batted pass

“I’ll take $100 on the fuck up and $200 on Chris Collinsworth mentioning when he played football no less than 5 times on whichever game he’s calling” 

*has no idea what a prop bet is or how they work* 💩

• Haha 3

ugh, the raiders. so disappointing. 

so much of the fanbase calling out carr. did they not see the game? carr is the last person i would blame for the loss against the chiefs. i dont get all the carr hate from the fan base. he's the best qb we've had since gannon. he's without his number 1 receiver who he has developed lots of chemistry with these past one and a half seasons. the other guys still developing/ role players. losing ruggs was big for carr and the rest of the receivers, which benefitted from ruggs stretching the field. last season waller was his go to guy, but this season waller has been underperforming to say the least. not sure what going on with the guy but i hardly noticed he was out there. we were able to get desean jackson to carr some help and try to fill the same role as ruggs. he ended up catching a nice long yard pass, but had the worst fumble ever. i still dont know wtf happened. needless to say the fumble took us completely out of the game. not blaming the loss soley jackson either. i still want carr to keep throwing to him to develop chemistry and to have a legit deep threat. 

• Like 1

Yoooo there’s a recreational dispensary real close by the stadium. Lol now I’m glad I’m going. I asked my other half he’s like “we’ll see how we feel after”

see how we feel?  Wtf he knows exactly how we gonna feel. Fuck I’ll walk. I can see him yelling at me now

”GET BACK IN THE FUCKIN CAR. GET BACK IN HERE RIGHT NOW!”

💩

“see how we feel” like he don’t know we’re gonna be feeling bad. He’s so optimistic. It’s why I love him 😆

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Met Life does not look to-capacity 

It totally isn’t I’m pretty sure I can go anywhere I want. I’ll talk to the security. There was zero security in the 300s but they’re half ass paying attention to the more $$$ seats.  I wanna sneak into a suite 😆

• Thanks 1