UnevenEdge

Hypothetical

BlackNoir

Bringing this to FFA just because I know some of you are pals.

So....Say you made a bet here with someone....How many people would you trust to pay up.....Alternatively, who do you absolutely believe would never pay up...Not asking for names (unless this gets DF'd somehow) Just numbers.....not out of us as a collective but I'll got.

I got about 4 people who I absolutely trust would pay up.....I can think of a solid 7 that I know for a fact would never pay me.

As far as myself, I know a few people here would trust me...Well, at least 1 for sure...Disco has taken several risks on wheter or not I would unass her cash, but I can see why some people would think I wouldn't pay....I talk a lot of shit.

On 10/18/2020 at 1:17 PM, BlackNoir said:

Bringing this to FFA just because I know some of you are pals.

So....Say you made a bet here with someone....How many people would you trust to pay up.....Alternatively, who do you absolutely believe would never pay up...Not asking for names (unless this gets DF'd somehow) Just numbers.....not out of us as a collective but I'll got.

I got about 4 people who I absolutely trust would pay up.....I can think of a solid 7 that I know for a fact would never pay me.

As far as myself, I know a few people here would trust me...Well, at least 1 for sure...Disco has taken several risks on wheter or not I would unass her cash, but I can see why some people would think I wouldn't pay....I talk a lot of shit.

I'm a man of my word, at the end of the day. I'd pay up. I don't know about you.......because.....well....you highlighted it for me.

• 2 weeks later...