UnevenEdge

whatever happened to...

NNN

16 hours ago, NNN said:

State an old username you remember from way back, and maybe they'll show up, or someone will know. 

Whatever happened to kapnkrunch...

Last I saw of him, he was spamming threads in IB. 

I see him on twitter just about every day. He’s a birder.

I've forgotten the names of a lot the folks I used to talk with a lot honestly, which is kind of sad because there weren't even really that many to forget. Only one I can still remember anyway is arwell2. Wish they hadn't lied about archiving the old AS boards. If I had known they were just going to axe it all, I would have gone back and saved some stuff from some of the discussions on there before it was too late. Oh well.

On 9/17/2020 at 8:11 PM, Raptorpat said:

@KaptKrunch is still around, mostly in the form of friday night discord stuff

On 9/17/2020 at 9:09 PM, SwimOdin said:

I see him on twitter just about every day. He’s a birder.

thanks guys, i was wondering if he was still around, and hi odin i haven't seen you posting in a loooong time. 

im glad there seems to be plenty of people around still doing their thing. 

On 9/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, tsar4 said:

IowaCubsFan (might have had underscores in there someplace)

TVsFrank

VTKid (or something like that)

Strawberry_Gashes

these are the only names that rang a bell with me. is hanor still around? i remember his persona through it all. 

On 9/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, Quackers said:

What ever happened to predictability?

is that a thing people do? not my forte.

On 9/18/2020 at 10:41 AM, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

I've forgotten the names of a lot the folks I used to talk with a lot honestly, which is kind of sad because there weren't even really that many to forget.

same. i usually only posted when i was messed up from other activities. i'm surprised i remember much at all. 

To answer the question - whatever happened to... 

I keep INTENDING to spend more time here - still my fav online community EVER.
In the last couple years I switched jobs (sanity) and that left me time to pursue some creative passions - 
So I've been spending a lot of free time in Acting classes, submitting for self-tape auditions, and trying to add footage to a demo reel so I can try and get an agent. 
So far it's a few student films and independents - right where I should be as an actor starting out. 
Pandemic shutdown has meant little-to-no auditions or filming, so I keep training... 
And THEN I went back to writing, which is what I am sat-down to do today so I should not let y'all distract me ... 
But I ❤️ y'all and love being summoned from the ether-ethernet. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 12:06 PM, argylepancakez said:

i'm still friends with projecthero, irfg, pyrometal, diabolical-jazz, aligatorjane, cix, callmesabrina, and a bunch more on fb. and more too but they are already here!

wonder what detroitred and hubbbbbb are up to tho.

Red moved to Scotland not long ago

I met with him once in New Hampshire. He bought me a lobster roll. A real sweetheart.