UnevenEdge

Conspiracy theories you believe in

Mix

-The Olsen twins are actually one girl who the government had cloned. The show was just a test to see if people would notice. 

- Tupac's body is dead but his brain is still alive. It's in a jar at Dr. Dre's house.

-Dinosaurs were aliens 

This isn't a conspiracy theory cause it actually happened, but I find it really creepy that there were four times the regular amount of put options on united airlines stock right before 9/11

Nobody can give me a logical explanation as to why it happened. And everytime I bring it up in conversation, nobody wants to talk about it. 

I believe aliens exist. I believe the movie The Fourth Kind is real. (Dont watch with a light heart). I believe the book Beyond A Pale White Horse (will change your life, read at your own risk if you can find it). The man who wrote the book, i believe he was murdered by the U.S. govt.

23 hours ago, Mix said:

-The Olsen twins are actually one girl who the government had cloned. The show was just a test to see if people would notice. 

- Tupac's body is dead but his brain is still alive. It's in a jar at Dr. Dre's house.

-Dinosaurs were aliens 

Is there actually a conspiricy theory claiming dinosaurs were aliens other than the stuff put out on Ancient Aliens?

Everybody and everything is an alien on that show.. 

The govt didn't cause 9/11 but they could have prevented it and didn't think that the highjackers were going  highjack and kamikaze into buildings without negotiations. The plan was just to arrest them when they got off the planes. The plane that went down in summerset was actually shot down by a jet before it could reach it's destination. The black box was fabricated to inspire americans to go down fighting. The "lets roll" before the passengers storm the cockpit like a cartoon 80s action hero like short slogan that would be easy for people to remember and be inspired by. Though this will look better to americans than the alternative of, "whoops we fucked up, our bad sorry we had to shoot the plane down because the needs of the many yada yada, never forget". 

I don't believe strongly enough in it to debate it, anytime people get outraged by the theory I'm just like "yeah you're probably right". Though I do think that it is more likely than the story that was given to us. 

1 hour ago, Naraku4656 said:

Donald Trump ordered the murder of Jeffrey Epstein. Idk if that's a conspiracy more than common knowledge

See, I don't know if Trump himself ordered it. 

*Steven A. voice* BUT! You could make a case both Republicans and Democrats wouldn't have to deal with any potential fallout from his testimony if he isn't around to testify.

29 minutes ago, Seight said:

*Steven A. voice* BUT! You could make a case both Republicans and Democrats wouldn't have to deal with any potential fallout from his testimony if he isn't around to testify.

Directly, no you're probably right. Indirectly? Absolutely

28 minutes ago, Seight said:

I think Barr had input from multiple parties about how it'd be convenient for all of them if Epstein died under his watch but what mattered most to him was saving his own hide. 

1 minute ago, SorceressPol said:

I think Barr had input from multiple parties about how it'd be convenient for all of them if Epstein died under his watch but what mattered most to him was saving his own hide. 

It's way too convenient how it all happened when it did. The man could have taken down pretty much everything. Too bad he "hung himself" right before his testimony