UnevenEdge

Post memes pls

jackiemarie90

And again, I’ll say I don’t particularly give a fuck one way or another, and I was originally having a good laugh. I’m the one that posted the meme and brought up foreplay. Doom is the one that got weirdly specific about it. You’re right though, we do have this weird shared space where we are allowed and free and comfortable to share anything we want without fear, but at the same time, it came off creepy, and I’m equally as comfortable sharing that thought. 🖕🏻

• Like 1

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Well thank you for defending me, but after the back-and-forth scoob and I had, I think it was a big misunderstanding.

You saw her response to my post.....she came into this negatively predisposed towards you....misunderstanding my ass

Look, you got no problems, I got no problems.....but I don't think you should lay down for fear of being labeled the bad guy just 'cause she felt some type of way 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mix said:

You saw her response to my post.....she came into this negatively predisposed towards you....misunderstanding my ass

Look, you got no problems, I got no problems.....but I don't think you should lay down for fear of being labeled the bad guy just 'cause she felt some type of way 

My opinion means fuck all; same as yours. We can all just lick each other’s cum up off the floor if you want??

Just now, Mix said:

f9f6f79319c7d301e4f03652ada63345.gif

Mix, she's right, I have said some sexual things to and / or about her in particular. 

My only defense (which probably isn't even a good one) is that comments like the ones I have made about her are regularly made about other female users by other male users. 

And then back in the IB of old, everyone flirted with everyone.

6 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Mix, she's right, I have said some sexual things to and / or about her in particular. 

My only defense (which probably isn't even a good one) is that comments like the ones I have made about her are regularly made about other female users by other male users. 

And then back in the IB of old, everyone flirted with everyone.

if you feel like there isn't an argument worth having here, I understand....I'll move on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

nappa.png.1e6ef80f30d83d36e656d97470d43902.png

Let's see your memes then, Mr. Funny Man! 

I have no memes to share as of yet, but this jogged my memory about something I thought was amusing.... CN's been having Steven Universe marathons lately and since I'm old and stubborn and still watch cable TV instead of using streaming services, I have noting to watch in the mornings but CN. Usually I'm on my computer with the TV on in the background, and what do I hear, but fucking Carl talking in the Steven Universe, uh, universe.... The dude that voiced Carl, used his EXACT Carl voice for what I guess is a conservative xenophobic stereotype. I think there were other conservative stereotypes in this character, but I can't remember them off hand. Anyway this character is Steven's father's cousin.

I just couldn't believe hearing Carl in a kid's cartoon.

7 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

I'm sorry, but what have you posted?

I've already explained my lack of fresh memes....I'm just talking about the subplot going on here....But I'll not derail this thread further....I'm just gonna wait until the next uncalled for outburst and go "hog wild"