• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

On 10/2/2019 at 3:58 AM, Seight said:

273.jpg

Around here, that's literally every October. Just looked at my phone and the high today is supposed to be 82. 

And the weather started cooling off much earlier this year. It started late September. Usually it doesn't start cooling down until the last week of October.

Last night was the first night I took my jacket to work, so I can wear it back to my car when I get off at 4:30 AM.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

8 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Around here, that's literally every October. Just looked at my phone and the high today is supposed to be 82. 

And the weather started cooling off much earlier this year. It started late September. Usually it doesn't start cooling down until the last week of October.

Last night was the first night I took my jacket to work, so I can wear it back to my car when I get off at 4:30 AM.

The weather was a dream in LA and Las Vegas last week. When I got back home, the heat was like a punch in the gut ... at midnight 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Vamped said:

The weather was a dream in LA and Las Vegas last week. When I got back home, the heat was like a punch in the gut ... at midnight 

Also, I'm going to San Francisco tonight through Friday night for a concert, and I really need to make a concerted (ha) effort to wear long pants and take my jacket, because if I don't I'm going to be fucking miserable when I get there. But here it's still t-shirt and shorts weather (during non-vampire hours, anyway).

28 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Also, I'm going to San Francisco tonight through Friday night for a concert, and I really need to make a concerted (ha) effort to wear long pants and take my jacket, because if I don't I'm going to be fucking miserable when I get there. But here it's still t-shirt and shorts weather (during non-vampire hours, anyway).

Its still hot as fuck at night here too. 

• Sad 1