• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

28 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

This art style of purposely making one eye on every single person in every single panel no where near said person's face is down-right pissing me off.

Outrageously floppy shiny titties in anime kinda pisses me off .... but what can you do? 

Image result for I dunno gifs

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

😱

Actually it's great when people hate the foods I love because that means no sharing, or they'll pass what they don't want on to me.

Swiped these from Twitter today:

EE2JJzcXsAIcpnA?format=jpg&name=900x900

EE1533uW4AICG61?format=jpg&name=small

I keep coming back to this....I'm gonna save it....I legit cackled when I saw it....i've never done that before

6 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Maybe it's because in Joel Osteen memes you can actually sense how much people hate his hypocritical ass. Like every pic comes with a silent, "THIS MOTHAFUCKA..."

I learned about this guy through comedians doing bits about him, then the whole incident with his church happened and I was like "oh shit it's that guy, waaaaat"

116501608_joelosteen3.png.c04266ecf3eb7014d0ac723af8263500.png

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, cyberbully said:

My Asian homeboy is like in love with Olsteen....It just seems so out of place.  He used to link me to his videos every few days and beg me to watch them.....His face....Like I just wanna push it into dog doo.

I got so much shit from one of my friends for talking shit about Joel Osteen .... I was like ... wtf?! Like it came out of the blue and the next thing I knew she was at one of his .... "concerts" or some shit 

3 hours ago, Seight said:

1c8.jpg

We had a set of these, don't know if they were actually clacker balls or not, but they would like snap and a puff of smoke would happen when you hit them together. Like two, dusty cherry bombs you could repeatedly smash together. Horrible toy and I absolutely loved it.