UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

everyone knows green bay is fraudulent. 

Since they're frauds, please tell me which teams "deserve" to be playing the 9ers in the NFCC more.

Seahawks? Lost to the Packers.

Vikings? Swept by the Packers.

Saints? Lost to the team that got swept by the Packers.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, panic said:

Since they're frauds, please tell me which teams "deserve" to be playing the 9ers in the NFCC more.

To be completely real the entire NFC besides the niners was weak this year (including the saints). Just not a very good season tbh

Football is about matchups. Get a bad one and you get blown out. The 49ers are the Packers nightmare matchup. They don't have a LB who can cover, so they're devoting extra resources to stop Kittle, which they've done, but at the expense of not being able to stop the run. And God knows why Mike Pettine keeps Kyler Fackrell and BJ Goodson on the field. The 49ers have been exploiting them all game as any sane person would expect. Kyle Shanahan is coaching circles around Pettine. Rodgers turning the ball over 3 times is just icing.

Brett Kollmann had a great video this week about how Kyle Shanahan fucking owns Mike Pettine. The 49ers matchup is about at the halfway point. Good stuff.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:22 PM, panic said:

Rack 'em.

I'll be surprised if some team toward the end of round 1 (Raiders, Patriots, Packers) doesn't draft Jordan Love. That kid has special traits. Just hasn't had any coaching yet.

Tom Brady in Vegas would be fun. Maybe Rivers in Carolina.

Edited by panic

Senior Bowl practice coverage has been ass. Minimal footage from NFL Network and ESPN that is mostly just showing people on the sidelines doing nothing, and PFF hasn't put out shit yet despite saying they were going to be doing videos all week.

I NEED MY SCOUTING FIX

super bowl- took a day off from work so i can watch the game this sunday. 

guarantee it will be better than last years snoozefest 

better if niners win. 

eli- we are all forever grateful he beat brady twice but aside from that he didnt have a hall worthy career. i think he will get in but dont really agree with it.

brady- please stay far away from our team. 

• Like 1

Brady should retire if he doesn’t stay with NE.  He def shouldn’t go to another team. If he does I hope he has an awful season. Could you imagine?  We already have seen that Bellichick does fine without Brady,  does Brady really wanna answer the question, ‘can Brady do well without Bellichick’ ?

I wonder where Rivers is gonna go. 

*Leaderboard*

Seight - 199

Panic - 195

Pooh - 194

VicodineS - 193

Ginguy - 193

Starpanda - 182

Master-Debater - 181

Molarbear - 153

Distoredreasoning - 123

Scoobdog - 139

That One Guy - 30

Picks are up.

Remember, the Superbowl is worth 10 pts. It is not a runaway, 5 players can win depending on picks.

5 hours ago, Ginguy said:

*Leaderboard*

Seight - 199

Panic - 195

Pooh - 194

VicodineS - 193

Ginguy - 193

Starpanda - 182

Master-Debater - 181

Molarbear - 153

Distoredreasoning - 123

Scoobdog - 139

That One Guy - 30

Picks are up.

Remember, the Superbowl is worth 10 pts. It is not a runaway, 5 players can win depending on picks.

I know you've previously said you turn off notifications during the season so I don't know when you'll see this but, Thanks for running the pick ems again this year!

NFL RNG may not like me (If the entire season wasn't proof enough, The Dolphins beating the Patriots was the nail in the coffin) but I enjoy playing

On 1/29/2020 at 3:29 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Brady should retire if he doesn’t stay with NE.  He def shouldn’t go to another team. If he does I hope he has an awful season. Could you imagine?  We already have seen that Bellichick does fine without Brady,  does Brady really wanna answer the question, ‘can Brady do well without Bellichick’ ?

I wonder where Rivers is gonna go. 

i was just looking through the stats it it seems that both brady and rivers both had similar seasons. they were both middle of the pack qb's this season but watching them play, i thought they both looked pretty bad. brady at least kinda had the excuse of not having any reliable receiver outside of edelman. but they had had the leagues best defense for the season, and rivers has a bunch of weapons on that team but some of those throws were so ugly. it reminded me of peytons last season when he sharply declined in skill as well. 

there are some interesting teams i can see picking them up. the browns are a team that has a lot of good weapons and i can see them wanting to try one of the veteran qbs over mayfield. probably my number 1 pick. 

the colts maybe dont see brisset as their future qb and decide to go for an older guy? not a completely bad team and competed well. 

tampa bay seemed very non commited to winston. coach even said if they can win with winston then they can win with anybody. probably the team with the best receiving corps and they werent horrible. 

the bears? trubisky is bust and they should really move on. maybe not the best place for them but either qb would be a clear upgrade over trubisky. 

big ben is also on his last legs. it honestly wouldnt surprise me if he announced retirement before the start if the next season. the steelers know this but all their other qb's really suck. maybe they decide its time to move on and pick up the less injury prone but just as old or older rivers or brady? they really should be looking for someone much younger. 

most other teams i didnt list already have a better qb or a younger one, or were not completely awful.