UnevenEdge

Who does snapchat?

Age of S'jet

I have one but i have no idea how you find sc to be the apex of social media.ย  It's the amalgamation and unholy union of lonliness and vanity behind the veil of dishonest and corny ass filters.ย 

It's Zeni, the app.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I have one but i have no idea how you find sc to be the apex of social media.ย  It's the amalgamation and unholy union of lonliness and vanity behind the veil of dishonest and corny ass filters.ย 

It's Zeni, the app.

Nailed it.

Snapchat is the worst social media app. I only go on it to communicate w/fans who are too chicken shit to talk to me on other platforms. Too bad for them snapchat still records everything you say on the app if law enforcement ever wants you. And I have a sceenshot app that doesn't tip off the other user that I took a screenshot.

I tell them all the same thing. If you want me to never remember you and neverย develop a shred of meaning to our relationship, use snapchat to talk to me. Because I won't remember you since it deletes everything.

And it's pathetic how grow men act like children on there just bc they fall into the snapchat vibe

23 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

I use it more then Instagram but I onlyย post like 1 thingย a week unless I travel and shitย 

shitting only once a week is unhealthy but I can see why you'd be excited enough to post about it when it finally happens

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stilgar said:

My first thought when I read that was "like all of your relationships." And I have no idea if that is even true.

Rofl I donโ€™t do second chances. Snapchat I just get bored with or I avoid it like the plague because Iย have a creepy stalker. Totally my fault, I know this.ย