UnevenEdge

when was the last time you shit your pants

Naraku4656

So ... I was like 7 months pregnant and I was leaving work and I thought I could make it back to my apartment .... i couldve stopped at my parents house and pooped but nooo ... I didnt wanna have to stay and talk. I was right around the corner from my apartment and the baby just started fucking tap dancing and it came out .... then I tried to keep it in my maternity pants until I got to the bathroom .... but it slid out right infront of my door ... luckily it was only one guy out there and he didnt say anything about it. I got it up and then he asked me for 50 cents to get slushie xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

So ... I was like 7 months pregnant and I was leaving work and I thought I could make it back to my apartment .... i couldve stopped at my parents house and pooped but nooo ... I didnt wanna have to stay and talk. I was right around the corner from my apartment and the baby just started fucking tap dancing and it came out .... then I tried to keep it in my maternity pants until I got to the bathroom .... but it slid out right infront of my door ... luckily it was only one guy out there and he didnt say anything about it. I got it up and then he asked me for 50 cents to get slushie xD

"Sorry, I don't have any change on me, but you can have this turd, if you like."

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

"Sorry, I don't have any change on me, but you can have this turd, if you like."

I gave him a dollar because he offered to take the bag to the dumpster buy I refused to hand my poop off. It .... was ... alot. It was like a deflated football ... I am not proud

• Haha 2

Just a second.....

Right now.

Coffee has done it way too many times. The worse i was at work and had the bubbly guts in my car. Its real hard to get out my car sometimes in the mornings and i wasnt mentally ready yet. I got out and starting walking but it was too late and started coming out. When made it to the bathroom there was a huge pile on me. And i undressed..it was EVERYWHERE. 

I had to call my supervisor and tell her i had an emergency...drove 30 mins back home and took a shower. Had to wash my car seat cover. It was bad.

i don't remember how old i was, but i was under 10. I remember it well. It was a saturday afternoon and i was outside playing hide and seek. I had to make bears but I didn't want to go to the bathroom and while trying to hold it in, it burst its way out and boom, pooped my pants.