UnevenEdge

Dark Chocolate

Clu

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

As it should. xD

Personally I can't stomach coffee drinkers, but I see a lot of people order it black and I assumed it was just because they hate the way it tastes too but really need that jolt and just did want to make it anything other than utilitarian.

33 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Personally I can't stomach coffee drinkers, but I see a lot of people order it black and I assumed it was just because they hate the way it tastes too but really need that jolt and just did want to make it anything other than utilitarian.

I drink coffee just about every day. I'd much prefer to get all my caffeine from soda, but I already had to (and successfully did) reverse pre-diabetes.

I put milk in my coffee and it's not so bad. It fucking sucks when you need bloodwork done and literally the only two things you are allowed to ingest are water and black (HAS to be black) coffee.

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I drink coffee just about every day. I'd much prefer to get all my caffeine from soda, but I already had to (and successfully did) reverse pre-diabetes.

I put milk in my coffee and it's not so bad. It fucking sucks when you need bloodwork done and literally the only two things you are allowed to ingest are water and black (HAS to be black) coffee.

Oh I know....I had to 12 hour fast and they were like "You can have black coffee" as if I was going to jump for joy....I don't drink that shit.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

I used to think it was too bitter. I should try it again now that I've been drinking coffee black for over a year.

You're going to be labeled a psychopath

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Clu said:

Do you enjoy it?

I love it, and it's always left at the bottom of the candy basket.

Why?

yeah I do....I’m a 72% kinda of dark chocolate fan....I like the bitterness....besides dark chocolate is closer to true chocolate....not like that fake ass white chocolate shit

Just now, Still Me said:

yeah I do....I’m a 72% kinda of dark chocolate fan....I like the bitterness....besides dark chocolate is closer to true chocolate....not like that fake ass white chocolate shit

Is that true?

What am I saying, of course it is.

13 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Most baskets are given to kids.  Humans do not develop an appreciation for bitter until closer to adulthood.

As I said...My daughter loves it....I have no idea how and where she developed this taste since nither me or her mother eats it....I guess it was from a bag of assorteds