UnevenEdge

some of y'all are creepy

midnight

You're just now figuring that out? Some folks here are super creeps. People throw shit out here that I posted on Facebook YEARS ago.

That makes me laugh because I'm just like, "Wow, you either REALLY like me a lot, or you REALLY have nothing going on in your real lives. And both options are very creepy and sad."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

don't lie. you click on mine hoping to find SMT smut

On occasions, I'll use it to look up where the drama is. Can't bring up "so and so did this in that exciting thread" and just not expect me to play cyber sleuth on that shit. 

Also, for keeping track of SMT smut.

When I do it here, it's accidental because I'm drunk, but when I do it on my alternate Facebook account and OkCupid, I want to look at their profiles because I type in their names (FB) or OKC usernames or I just have their pages saved in my favorites folder.

2 hours ago, midnight said:

why are people checking out people's profiles?

There really is nothing to see there. 

99% of the time it's by complete accident

the other 1% is the people that generally make me laugh and I haven't seen them on in awhile

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

bnjmy ~ sorry dude...no smut pics

admin pat ~ what did i do? NOTHING! i am unbannable!

fuggz ~ why in the flying fuck?

pooh ~ i love you too sweet pea. 

still me~ whatchu' want gurl?

As I have stated, no one should see my name on their profiles. I don't go to anyone's pages. Same on Facebook. 

I don't give a shit about anyone's pages. 

On 4/21/2019 at 10:41 PM, Skiles said:

You're just now figuring that out? Some folks here are super creeps. People throw shit out here that I posted on Facebook YEARS ago.

That makes me laugh because I'm just like, "Wow, you either REALLY like me a lot, or you REALLY have nothing going on in your real lives. And both options are very creepy and sad."

That reminds me of the weirdos on Twitter who will dig through a person's timeline all the way back 10 years just to find something to outrage and cancel over.