UnevenEdge

The best 90's Kid show

Still Me

Ren and Stimpy.  Also liked Space Goofs a lot. That show was done by some former Ren and Stimpy folks... Bob Camp and Jim Gomez (pretty sure those names are correct).

I guess it's more of an early-00s show (even though it started airing in 1999), but shit man, Courage the Cowardly Dog was a great show. It was creepy and dark but funny.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy was one of my favorites too, but I don't know if it holds up now. Maybe it does.

I guess it's more of an early-00s show (even though it started airing in 1999), but shit man, Courage the Cowardly Dog was a great show. It was creepy and dark but funny.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy was one of my favorites too, but I don't know if it holds up now. Maybe it does.

oh, it holds up... O0

i wanna say it debuted either 92 or 93.

all i know i dressed up as a power ranger that halloween  :D

Oh I would have been around 7 or 8 then....but I feel like it was still popular by the time I was 11...kids were crazy about that show but I couldn't get into all that live action jumping around...guess I was always more of a cartoon fan.

Clarissa was lumped in with stuff like Alex Mack and...shudders...Hey Dude for me back in the day. I can't adequately express the disappointment and pain 5 - 7 year old me would feel having to struggle through those shows to get to the good stuff. Only 13 or 36 channels back then. I still remember the joy when we finally got Cartoon Network and Comedy Central. And what else could I do? Go outside? Hell no! :D As you might expect however my older sister was a big Clarissa fan.

We (Me and me siblings) were required to go outside because the common consensus was that we were watching too much TV.

I was okay with it (bowling and softball were admittedly fine memories of my youth) just as long as I got home by 8 PM to watch CN. After all, Dexter's Laboratory was the Futurama of my childhood (Not to mention the crush on Dee-Dee I had at the time).

I was never big on sports, playing anyway I grew to enjoy watching baseball and football later. I would go outside occasionally of course, but there weren't many kids where I lived and one in particular was an asshole. He was closer in age to my little sister anyway so I was a 3rd wheel of sorts when I was with them, but I digress. Loved Dexter, Cow and Chicken, all the Cartoon Cartoons really. As I said finally getting Cartoon Network was an awakening. I mean Toonami! Reboot, Tenchi, DBZ! And...occasionally...Sailor Moon! :D And later in the early 2000s Adult Swim!