UnevenEdge

When did you lose your virginity

André Toulon

I was 15, but I was actually scared to do it again until I was 17, and that was with the neighborhood runner with a few other dudes a few times (gross, I know......I wasn't last, but I also wasn't first....ever).......Everyone knew who I knocked down in highschool, and it was an accomplishment because she was arguably the hottest chick in school.......But in reality it was a complete awkward failure that only she and I (and hell, probably everyone she told.....I mean I played it up like I smashed that shit but I'm sure she told her friends I was rattling around until I popped in and it was over :() knew about.

Haven't

I don't understand this.....Even if you're a chud, and I'm not saying you are, I have no idea how anyone misses that experimental period when you're young........I mean I've had some serious dry spells after the fact, but I thought almost everyone got at least one in their teens/early 20s

I don't understand this.....Even if you're a chud, and I'm not saying you are, I have no idea how anyone misses that experimental period when you're young........I mean I've had some serious dry spells after the fact, but I thought almost everyone got at least one in their teens/early 20s

Maybe we need to do something similar to what we did with sponges

Hasn't happened yet.

All throughout my teens I was unpopular, was really shy, and had low self esteem, so I basically didn't even try. When I started college, I was still really shy and didn't do anything social, but I did ask out a few girls, but they either said no or shit happened. And that's the story for the majority of women I've asked out. There was one woman a mutual friend set me up with, but I wasn't physically attracted to her, and I wasn't ready to be with someone I wasn't physically attracted to.

i got suckered into the whole "if you love me, you'll do this" thing. he alienated me from my family and friends and i moved to a whole different state with him.

it was an abusive relationship. if i had refused he would have left me stranded in the middle of no where.

That's pretty fucked up.

The crazy thing is he tried to trap me. He poked a hole in the condom. You usually hear about women doing that.

What really made me leave is he punched me in the mouth so bad my piercings went through my lip. He's dead now. I didn't kill him, but he passed away.

good....one less piece of human garbage...

I've had plenty, just trying to preserve my goods.

You can just say your butthole.

I mean, I can believe that you've been the object of a lot of old, desperate gay guys' affection.

I'm willing to throw you that bone, at least.

Hasn't happened yet.

All throughout my teens I was unpopular, was really shy, and had low self esteem, so I basically didn't even try. When I started college, I was still really shy and didn't do anything social, but I did ask out a few girls, but they either said no or shit happened. And that's the story for the majority of women I've asked out. There was one woman a mutual friend set me up with, but I wasn't physically attracted to her, and I wasn't ready to be with someone I wasn't physically attracted to.

This sounds a lot like Ghostie......I mean it's not ideal, but the last thing you want to do is meet that person you're attracted to and have no experice so you fail miseably......Everyone should get a little practice in before attempting to go for the gold.

At your age, you should definitely bang a chick you have no attachment to first before you fuck it up when you meet the one.....Or Cuck....I guess that's cool too.