UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

12 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Can't tell what's happening here but I notice some things

:D

It's a strap-based thing where there is coverage but the cleavage itself is sort of open in a 'boob window' kind of way so if you wear something that is low cut, there's exposed cleavage as opposed to exposed boobenwrap. 

Basically, tit slingshots. :D:D:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

:D

It's a strap-based thing where there is coverage but the cleavage itself is sort of open in a 'boob window' kind of way so if you wear something that is low cut, there's exposed cleavage as opposed to exposed boobenwrap. 

Basically, tit slingshots. :D:D:D

IFxtz7T.gif

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Rumb0 said:

Horizontal flip with the front camera? Maybe your phone you got from Metro, because no mid-range phone does that.

It's not a flip you fetus, if you look at your phone right now, shit that is to the left of you will appear to be on your right if you're looking at your phone's screen.

But yeah, I drove my kids to school from the passenger side.

39153076_2012475852144681_9060603595358994432_n.jpg

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Rumb0 said:

Did you take that with the back or front camera? 

The front.....There are inverted faces in the option window to make it flip after the pic is taken but who bothers with any of that unless you're some kind of selfie queen, but look at your fucking camera.....It's a goddammed mirror until the pic snaps.  

10 hours ago, Buddyroe360 said:

The front.....There are inverted faces in the option window to make it flip after the pic is taken but who bothers with any of that unless you're some kind of selfie queen, but look at your fucking camera.....It's a goddammed mirror until the pic snaps.  

I can't believe this is being explained.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I thought Ghostrek's wallpapered ceiling was bad... you literally have a tiled ceiling. I bet that's the forbidden bathroom Mom doesn't allow you to use until she passes out drunk.... drunk from her self-medicating away knowing you still live there.

Looks sloped....I think that's his room in the attic

Edited by Buddyroe360
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2018 at 10:36 PM, Buddyroe360 said:

I tested this out sitting in the driver seat of my car, using the front-facing camera. It does not show me sitting on the left side of the car.

What phone do you have.

10 hours ago, Poof said:

youre still making that show?

This saddens me to say, but I don't think we are. Neither of the producers really mention it anymore. The last thing I heard was that all the info was left with an Adult Swim exec. People in the indie scene give up too fast sometimes. I'm not saying we'll never shoot another episode or that Hobo Hunters is done, but at the moment nothing is being done with it. This pic is actually from the pilot episode. 

30 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Pretty sure I've shared this one before, but apparently not in this thread. I don't particularly like to take selfies often, but I like how this one turned out.

Wait, I thought you were the Mexicanish/possibly Native/Maybe East Indian looking dude.....I thought you were someone else completely.

• Confused 1