UnevenEdge

Whats your favorite item off the Taco Bell menu

Katya_Hiki

17 minutes ago, Katya_Hiki said:

nothing beats a baja blast and a five layer burrito mmmmmhm

(also side note I had the best experience at taco bell today, the food was actually made well?? i never knew this day would come)

Had you been drinking prior?

4 minutes ago, Derrick Foreal said:

The viciously misnomered  Mexican pizza.....I'm not even kidding....I love this horrible mess.

5xPpp44940KTAp_6Qf8M6eZUF1YFsUWXL_vl6e40

That looks like someone shat blood and cheese, clumped it together, ate it, puked it back up, sneezed on it with enough ferocity to unload a dozen nostrils, then put more cheese on it, put it on tortilla, and microwaved it.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

That looks like someone shat blood and cheese, clumped it together, ate it, puked it back up, sneezed on it with enough ferocity to unload a dozen nostrils, then put more cheese on it, put it on tortilla, and microwaved it.

You can try but you can't ruin this for me. I'm fully aware of how these things look but as it disintegrates on it's way to my mouth in my hands, I look forward to shoveling what's left up with a spoon

Edited by Derrick Foreal
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Katya_Hiki said:

nothing beats a baja blast and a five layer burrito mmmmmhm

(also side note I had the best experience at taco bell today, the food was actually made well?? i never knew this day would come)

Chalupas....

35 minutes ago, Derrick Foreal said:

You can try but you can't ruin this for me. I'm fully aware of how these things look but as it disintegrates on it's way to my mouth in my hands, I look forward to shoveling what's left up with a spoon

I ain't judging. I'll eat McDonald's, so I really can't knock you too hard. McD's is effective what I described in more than just appearance.

• Like 1

My favorites foods there are gone.  I miss the gorditas and the thing that was kind of like a quesadilla that came with salsa.

I don't remember what it was called but it was very good.  7-layer burrito, soft supreme taco, and supreme chalupas are good but not my favorite.

2 hours ago, Katya_Hiki said:

nope

Well, I was going to say something, then Buddy posted... that... so, uh, cool.  Here in the land of Taco Bell's birth, it's hard to find one that doesn't fuck with your intestines.  You're better off going to Del Taco with their krinkle cut fries...

6 minutes ago, Derrick Foreal said:

200w[1].gif

It's that awful and worse.

No, seriously, why a mexican food chain would think to make crinkle cut fries is beyond me.  Typically, they're lukewarm and soggy, but sometimes they aren't lukewarm.

Edited by scoobdog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last time I had Taco Bell was in 2011. They still offered those Doritos taco shells. I liked those.

But as far as I know they don't have those anymore, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Edit: I looked it up and they still do. Never mind.

Edited by Gyaos

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...