UnevenEdge

Dicks out for Pandy

André Toulon

The top replies arent AHAHA I BET HES THE GUY IN ONE GUY ONE JAR!

Im disappoint.

Its a really funny story though.

Grade 4 External Piles with Thrombus is the fancy term to say so I dont sound gross.

The other way of saying it is, i had really fucking bad stress induced hemorrhoids with burst blood vessels. 

The procedure is done, but I went under the knife... FOR MY ASS!

Tons of pain, but since knowing my comically addictive personality, I chose not to take opioids.

In good news, maybe im going to specialize in proctology now!

I always hear that docs usually specialize in things they have a personal vendetta with.

And right now... Its my very own ass.

Guest The Hound

Im disappoint.

Grade 4 External Piles with Thrombus is the fancy term to say so I dont sound gross.

The other way of saying it is, i had really fucking bad stress induced hemorrhoids with burst blood vessels. 

Tons of pain, but since knowing my comically addictive personality, I chose not to take opioids.

I always hear that docs usually specialize in things they have a personal vendetta with.

maxresdefault.jpg

Im disappoint.

i was thinking maybe you got gang banged by 5 guys  :D

happy?

Honestly the worst part right now isnt the pain as much as the nausea caused by all the antibiotics i gotta take.

The ass is a dirty place, so I gotta take even more than for an external surgery.

It was cray tho.

One second im getting my lumbar sprayed with alcohol for the anesthesia talking to a guy about how nice the room is, next its 4 hours later.

As far as I know, I could have been killed and replaced with a person with the same memories as me!

But we have a great party lined up for Friday, monster trucks, 3 doors down will be headlining. Some protest maybe

My biggest hope for Nobama Dayis for absolutely nothing interesting to happen.

That its a normal, if not boring event.

No buttmad libtards rioting.

No problems at all.

At this point everyone expects it to be some sort of bad that I think it would usurp expectations more if absolutely nothing happens and it goes off without a hitch.

That would be funnier.

for some reason the moment I saw that picture of Pandaka not looking at all like his usual exuberant self, and in just down right aspca Sarah Mclachlan "eyes of the angel" commerical mode...I heard the song in my head and the voice saying "won't you help this poor abused lad for just 60 cents a day"  >:D

in all seriousness though, get well soon...

My biggest hope for Nobama Dayis for absolutely nothing interesting to happen.

That its a normal, if not boring event.

No buttmad libtards rioting.

No problems at all.

At this point everyone expects it to be some sort of bad that I think it would usurp expectations more if absolutely nothing happens and it goes off without a hitch.

That would be funnier.

Which I expect will happen, people will just be there out of curiosity alot of make America great again and we are done. Look for cnn and the media to try and turn every little thing into something negative haha

One second im getting my lumbar sprayed with alcohol for the anesthesia talking to a guy about how nice the room is, next its 4 hours later.

As far as I know, I could have been killed and replaced with a person with the same memories as me!

That's how it was for me when I got my toe removed......The sleepy juice guy was like "what kinda music would you like us to put on" and I was like "anything from the Nintendo, SNES era" and that was the last thing I remember until I woke up.  And while I could have been replaced by someone else, I was hoping to wake up in a Luke Cage vat and be all strong and bulletproof and shit.

I wonder while I was out did they do anything to my junk

for some reason the moment I saw that picture of Pandaka not looking at all like his usual exuberant self, and in just down right aspca Sarah Mclachlan "eyes of the angel" commerical mode...I heard the song in my head and the voice saying "won't you help this poor abused lad for just 60 cents a day"  >:D

in all seriousness though, get well soon...

brilliant!

we could add a part where we grab more sympathy when sarah mentions duerte and gangbangs.

Im disappoint.

May your ass get better.

What is with you guys and your asses? I think Nab and Sponges had ass issues too. Now I want to call you the Ass Trio.