UnevenEdge

Things you shouldn't put a penis into.

Azalar Hex

A crazy bitch.

I need that in my life. I want a girlfriend who is a politically active INTJ feminist who has strong opinions about everything and will nonchalantly drop a ceramic plate in the kitchen if things are too peaceful, and she'll cheat on me regularly if we aren't arguing enough because she wants me to be less deferential.

Sends? That's not your style, kid. Take it by force!

So check her Facebook statuses, meet her when she posts one of those "check-in status things" (even though we're not friends on FB and I found her through her first name on OkCupid and narrowing the FB filter search based on info I could glean from her OKC profile), and then take phone from her in person and call my number, and then say, "Yes! Now we have each other's numbers, baby girl". I love this plan, but can the young ladies of today even handle it? They've been raised on beta bull----, so I worry that they might just log back into some other app and look for "comfort" from their betch ass craft beer drinking male best friend.

That's right you never read that thread on asmb where the dude got his dick stuck in a bottle

Well that's a pillow fucker for you

I remember this.... he was asking for help and shit on the forums about how he got his dick stuck in a water bottle or something. And was subsequently trolled mercilessly. It became a board copypasta meme.